Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 162. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
joined signature campaign
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Hi avi, ahm you mentioned that participants should at least 2 months old in this forum, but how about those jr members wants to participate in signature camp ang they are less than 2 months? Coz it only takes a month to be one. Im just curious.
I would like to join in fb campaign  Embarrassed

2 month rule is only for slack Bounty.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Um, my question...

Total issued UTRUST tokens is 1,000,000,000 (1 Billion Tokens)

Bounty Budget is: 5% of Total issued UTRUST Tokens- 50 MILLION UTRUST TOKENS

Bounty pool is divided into two pools: (a) Specific - 20 Million Tokens and, (b) Random - 30 Million Tokens

Specific bounty will be used for some special kind of promotions. Out of it 20% (i.e 6 Million Tokens) will be reserved for Local thread moderators (those who will keep a tab on answering questions in ANN thread of UTrust in their respected language threads) . Rest 80% i.e (24 Million Tokens) will be used for special promotions(can be of any type) which we will carry from time to time to boost coin support more.

Hello Avi, i decided to join this campaign. I also noticed you have miscalculated regarding Bounty pool. You said 20 Million tokens for specific bounty pool, and 20% from it already reserved for local thread. It should be 4 Million Tokens 20%*20 Million and the rest 80% are 16 Million Tokens 80%*20 Million.

I want to ask too, posts in local board are counted as long as these constructive, right?
Thank you
Means allocation of bounty funds has been determined, 5% of total tokens raised.
It's a sizable amount, very interested in supporting this project to the end
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2086737.new#new

Post the Spanich translation.
tomorrow follows the bounty post.

Timotron.
Activity: 360
Just joined for the Social Media Bounty which is Facebook campaign. Good luck to the team! Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Joined twitter bounty
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi avi, ahm you mentioned that participants should at least 2 months old in this forum, but how about those jr members wants to participate in signature camp ang they are less than 2 months? Coz it only takes a month to be one. Im just curious.
I would like to join in fb campaign  Embarrassed
legendary
Um, my question...

Bounty pool is divided into two pools: (a) Specific - 20 Million Tokens and, (b) Random - 30 Million Tokens

Specific bounty will be used for some special kind of promotions. Out of it 20% (i.e 6 Million Tokens) will be reserved for Local thread moderators (those who will keep a tab on answering questions in ANN thread of UTrust in their respected language threads) . Rest 80% i.e (24 Million Tokens) will be used for special promotions(can be of any type) which we will carry from time to time to boost coin support more.

Hello Avi, i decided to join this campaign. I also noticed you have miscalculated regarding Bounty pool. You said 20 Million tokens for specific bounty pool, and 20% from it already reserved for local thread. It should be 4 Million Tokens 20%*20 Million and the rest 80% are 16 Million Tokens 80%*20 Million.

I want to ask too, posts in local board are counted as long as these constructive, right?
Thank you

Yeah they are. You are absolutely correct. Smiley

EDIT: Uh-oh Sorry. I think I put things incorrectly. Random bounty pool is 20 Million Tokens and Specific bounty is 30 Million tokens
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Joined facebook bounty. good luck
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
Um, my question...

Thank you
legendary
[ANNOUNCEMENT]

There is a change in allocation of translated ann's moderation bounty. It was earlier decided to pay 6 million UTrust tokens. We will still use it for paying translators. Just we are adding a new program since project owners wants Local ANN starter/Moderator to represent UToken as Local Moderator until the campaign ends.

So we have decided to split a little part of 6 Million UTrust tokens into two pools : 4 Million Utrust tokens and 2 Million Utokens. 4 Million Utokens will still be used for paying translators who are moderating their local ANN thread while 2 Million UTrust tokens will be used for paying translators who had worn signature and avatar promoting UTrust Tokens. Since every rank will represent as Local Moderator we will have common stake for every rank (i.e will be paid in average at last).

Let me know if you have any further questions. Already approved users are also required to change signatures.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Joined social media campaign, I Hope can generate funds in accordance with the target to be achieved.
Activity: 812
Merit: 505

Thank you
Activity: 3
i joined the sosial media facebook bounties , thanks
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Activity: 108
hello sir ,. i have joined sosial media bounty campaign ,. thanks .
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Hello.. I am joined signature campaign and social media campaign  Cheesy

What day is the calculation of stakes?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Looking forward to join your bounty campaign guys! DC
Activity: 112
very interesting project.I would like to do your twitter and facebook campaign.I am joined your social media campaign.
Jump to: