Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 17. (Read 100021 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 308
I agree with spreading the words about this project, also give the Dev team red trust on it
create a new topic about fraud. Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
they will pay monday? today is Monday, if they do not pay to all bounty participants then we can not be silent. We will let you know that Utrust is a scam. We look forward to it today.
I guess the campaign manager and the owner of this program are now making some actions about this for sure they will distribute it,  there is just information in the telegram that they will distribute tokens but not from the campaign manager.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
they will pay monday? today is Monday, if they do not pay to all bounty participants then we can not be silent. We will let you know that Utrust is a scam. We look forward to it today.
Activity: 462
I agree with spreading the words about this project, also give the Dev team red trust on it
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
if now they lie to bounty hunters, then they will start to lie to investors. if they will not pay bounty today as they promisse, i think i will sell this token. i think all investors should to think about that.

Everytime you ask on telegram they said they working on it but there is no sureness about the distribution. Utrust is a big project but they need to be consisted about their promises.
Activity: 868
Your Data Belongs To You
if now they lie to bounty hunters, then they will start to lie to investors. if they will not pay bounty today as they promisse, i think i will sell this token. i think all investors should to think about that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
this seems to be a rumor for those of us who are full of question marks Huh Huh Huh because until now no official updates from dev and team and counting UTrust.io Bounty Spreadsheet (all Bounty campaigns) is over now we wait when and when and when .... Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
( INFO ON TELEGRAM UTRUST )

PAYMENT WILL GIVEN ON MONDAY

Whether your word will certainly happen or this is just a joke, will payment be made on Monday?
we can wait whether on Monday will be distributed or not, I see this project is not serious and inconsistent for payment. so I think a project like this is not good enough to get a good rating, because it always delays payments.
utrust does not feel that bounty participants have helped much in making their project a success, so they do not understand how to repay.

Tuesday will come but I do not see any bounty participant receive the prize and I don't see the Utrust tokens are in my wallet.
Activity: 462
Hopefully today the payment starts.
Stay calm and be patient.
I would like to thank the manager and the team of utrus if the payment happens today.

Yunus:admin
The team starts working on it today, we didn't promise the bounty payout being today.
KYC issues are being sorted out, after that bounties will be paid out.

so, there is no payment for today?
Yes there is no payment because utrust is scam project

payment never happened because NoTrust is SCAM Project
many people dreaming about bounty payment, but NoTrust will never PAID bounty
Agree with you NoTrust will never paid to bounty hunter, shit project
You are not making fud on this thread but you give us real info, this project is really scam
so this is 100% scam Huh?
And what should we do now Huh??
Activity: 546
Interested in joining this, are there anymore spots available?

I was not expecting such posts from a person like you. are you the real owner of this account or not?

This message is posted in 13 topics at one time.
Activity: 583
I hope payments will continue to be distributed to all bounty campaign participants, and hopefully I'm not disappointed because I always look forward to the Utrust team. Waiting for a miracle
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
I would like to thank the manager and the team of utrus if the payment happens today.

The team starts working on it today, we didn't promise the bounty payout being today.

Agree with you NoTrust will never paid to bounty hunter, shit project
You are not making fud on this thread but you give us real info, this project is really scam
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Activity: 744
Join On COMBO

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
So can we have someone like avirunes or some official member state some sort of PR regarding bounties, I am really tired, and btw this is not the biggest program on bitcointalk, have been many others before it and bounties have always been paid in maximum one month after ico.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Interested in joining this, are there anymore spots available?

I was not expecting such posts from a person like you. are you the real owner of this account or not?
Activity: 721
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
they will not break their promise.... please be patient

Yes, the promise is still a promise.
Our campaign manager Avirunes worked very well and did his best. Let's thank him.
Now I think there will be an official discussion from the people who participated in the campaign and pick out the best proposal sent to Dev Utrust.
We can not wait forever, while profits flow into Utrust pocket and we have nothing  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: