Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 19. (Read 100021 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Yes Utrust is big project and we must wait for the bounty distribution as it may take time to calculate and distribute huge numbers of tokens but on the other end such project should be run and managed with professionalism which is lacking here, if everything is getting time , dev should give us some tentative date which may in May18 or June18 or whenever they feel like completing everything, there is no point in making promises everyday and not fulfilling it at the end of the day, I hope Utrust team will seriously think over it and make arrangements to stream lining the things.
All those involved in the Utrust campaign need to do something so that they know we've been patiently waiting for them for promises never to be made.
They are not serious about their promise, the project is successful but they do not want to pay us. Their telegrams only talk about profits and we are invisible to them.
all participants have done what they complained about, maybe the utrust team has also heard it, there is just waiting and patience until the time specified at this time is between Sunday or Monday, it seems unlikely a big project to not pay, it is the same as suicide
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
Yes Utrust is big project and we must wait for the bounty distribution as it may take time to calculate and distribute huge numbers of tokens but on the other end such project should be run and managed with professionalism which is lacking here, if everything is getting time , dev should give us some tentative date which may in May18 or June18 or whenever they feel like completing everything, there is no point in making promises everyday and not fulfilling it at the end of the day, I hope Utrust team will seriously think over it and make arrangements to stream lining the things.
All those involved in the Utrust campaign need to do something so that they know we've been patiently waiting for them for promises never to be made.
They are not serious about their promise, the project is successful but they do not want to pay us. Their telegrams only talk about profits and we are invisible to them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
I don't understand why they are delaying so much by giving false promises!!!???  if they don't want to pay then they can say here straightly. ... what's profit they are making by giving false hope and promises!!!!
Activity: 294
( INFO ON TELEGRAM UTRUST )

PAYMENT WILL GIVEN ON MONDAY

whaat? whats their excuse now? the team does not work on weekend lol? I don't know whats wrong with the team giving false hope to the participants. better not to give specific date than giving false hope to everyone,
Activity: 378
This has been a very big project and I see no reason to loose trust I am still gonna be patient and stay supportive. So for those people saying it is a scam sorry I am not gonna buy your thoughts. But instead  I stay focus and buy more UTK...
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
So I am starting to lose my patience and to believe all this FUD, has anyone received UTRUST bounties?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
all accounts that say the project is a scam is just an abal abal account to terrorize, but the polite and helpful talk is very useful to others, do not use the nature of ambition and emotion, I am a bounty participant who is waiting for distribution, but I still strongly believe this project is big projects for the future, they will still appreciate bounty participants as well as other supporters
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I would place the admins, everyone who says that this project SCAM no paid coins and divided them between the other normal participants in the bounty of the company
Activity: 54
Question for those who still waiting for bounty payment : Then say, why there is such disrespect for those who helped to this project? all other projects have paid bounty in which I participated, even if there were twice as many participants. it did not cause any problems.unfortunately, this is the worst team I've ever seen. Only blind people still believe in this. I dont care about bounty payment but i dont like their attitude..
If they now promise on Monday, then on Monday they will be back in this - a few days, soon , etc..
 They are seeking excuse not to pay. UTrust but they DontCare.
good luck for those who are still waiting and hope  Grin ''Be Patient''   Grin Grin Grin  

they want free marketing, so they make SCAM bounty program

NoTrust is SCAM

Haha what is that signature? Where'd you get that and what campaign? hahaha.

i will run this bounty soon lol

Don't just believe in that newbie that are just making fud here. for sure  he is an spy and all he/she need to do is make an issue about the utrust company so that participants of its campaign will gain rage to it and leave the campaign behind.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Don't just believe in that newbie that are just making fud here. for sure  he is an spy and all he/she need to do is make an issue about the utrust company so that participants of its campaign will gain rage to it and leave the campaign behind.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Question for those who still waiting for bounty payment : Then say, why there is such disrespect for those who helped to this project? all other projects have paid bounty in which I participated, even if there were twice as many participants. it did not cause any problems.unfortunately, this is the worst team I've ever seen. Only blind people still believe in this. I dont care about bounty payment but i dont like their attitude..
If they now promise on Monday, then on Monday they will be back in this - a few days, soon , etc..
good luck for those who are still waiting and hope  Grin ''Be Patient''   Grin Grin Grin 

they want free marketing, so they make SCAM bounty program

NoTrust is SCAM

Haha what is that signature? Where'd you get that and what campaign? hahaha.
good luck for those who are still waiting and hope  Grin ''Be Patient''   Grin Grin Grin  
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
why can not people wait quietly ?! they will distribute it when it is ready, do not make uncomfortable the team and bounty manager, guys.
as long as I join bounty, no one does not send the gift, unless it is "ICO DOES NOT SUCCESS".
so just wait it just takes time and be patient!

Yes all bounty does pay, but UTRUST different they give false promises, so the good name of this coin will be broken.
I'm sure the price of this coin will soon be exhausted because the dec is not very professional

Let say SCAM for UTRUST
I will make thread and i have many proof

I will wait for that thread. Many people here accuse this project. That may help wake-up this team. If their selling trust they need to be trusted first.

but we just need to be patient they say monday, wait until the end of february. because the team will only feel annoyed if you keep asking by way of force.

so you are not someone who does not forbid waiting, you can even contact the team yourself, and ask that you be paid your reward at the last moment  Grin
Activity: 518
https://www.empirehotels.io/
why can not people wait quietly ?! they will distribute it when it is ready, do not make uncomfortable the team and bounty manager, guys.
as long as I join bounty, no one does not send the gift, unless it is "ICO DOES NOT SUCCESS".

Yes all bounty does pay, but UTRUST different they give false promises, so the good name of this coin will be broken.
I'm sure the price of this coin will soon be exhausted because the dec is not very professional

Let say SCAM for UTRUST

I will wait for that thread. Many people here accuse this project. That may help wake-up this team. If their selling trust they need to be trusted first.

but we just need to be patient they say monday, wait until the end of february. because the team will only feel annoyed if you keep asking by way of force.
I came here thinking maybe payment has been done but I am beginning to have doubt. Anyways still will be patient to wait for the distribution.

Activity: 378
I came here thinking maybe payment has been done but I am beginning to have doubt. Anyways still will be patient to wait for the distribution.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112

Let say SCAM for UTRUST

Activity: 744
Join On COMBO

Let say SCAM for UTRUST

Activity: 518
https://www.empirehotels.io/
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: