Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 18. (Read 100021 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Interested in joining this, are there anymore spots available?

You are couple of months too late mate, the bounty campaign has ended and people are already waiting for their awards.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Delayed here delayed there, scam here scam there....... Hurray
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Bounty Company will paid on Monday but at what time is starting

yesterday the discussion was Monday, but it seems from before before it is always so so me. . . maybe it does not need to be expected Smiley
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
Bounty Company will paid on Monday but at what time is starting
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
Hello! I participated in  Bounty Company.
 I've been hacked. Please! Change the address of my wallet!

#174  Twitter Form
#129  Facebook Form
#79   Telegram Form

Old address 0x00d97D7f128D251Cfd3Bd638FE300Abf3037C736

New MEW address 0x2D5089a716ddfb0e917ea822B2fa506A3B075997

Thank you
why you can be robbed with such severe, unfortunately you are too late to change the wallet, because all the results have been sent on dev,
there is only one way that you PM directly on dev to quickly change your wallet, really very pity if it fails, you will lose UTK token
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hello! I participated in BurstIQ Bounty Company.

#174  Twitter Form
#129  Facebook Form
#79   Telegram Form

Thank you

BurstIQ what? you are on the wrong neighborhood bro. This is Utrust bounty campaign not burstiq or something.
well, if you mean this bounty then you are too late to change. avirunes already gave the master spreadsheet to the team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Hello! I participated in  Bounty Company.

#174  Twitter Form
#129  Facebook Form
#79   Telegram Form

Thank you
Activity: 252
hello dev please read my PM.
My eth address is stolen
old ETH address 0x349e0629E750A836EBf25d3bAdE13478a93B9998
and new : 0xA720Fef1352C4555B07683FBa53f94e9b7E3B806
facebook utrust spreadsheet: 463
twitter utrust spreadsheet: 807
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
hello dev
i want to change my wallet addres,i joined social media campaign this my email
aghoest [email protected]
this my old wallet address
0x2FC65071cF2603b283Ed30d86DDBb537aBDC71e1
and this my new wallet address
0xBb60f9F519d40498bdAe93f0241244405a945688

It's too late to change, bounty manager already gave the spreadsheet to the developpers.
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
they will not break their promise.... please be patient

Agreed,,, they won't to stop their promise, they will give us promise everyday and never paid us, be patient until there is no tomorrow
Merit: 0
hello dev
i want to change my wallet addres,i joined social media campaign this my email
aghoest [email protected]
this my old wallet address
0x2FC65071cF2603b283Ed30d86DDBb537aBDC71e1
and this my new wallet address
0xBb60f9F519d40498bdAe93f0241244405a945688

Activity: 672
Guys try to be patient and restrained! we will all receive our earned tokens, just the team needs time for the whole distribution! Do not panic and clog the branch, everything will be fine! I'm sure!! Team Utrust is a very serious embodiment of people!
Question for those who still waiting for bounty payment : Then say, why there is such disrespect for those who helped to this project? all other projects have paid bounty in which I participated, even if there were twice as many participants. it did not cause any problems.unfortunately, this is the worst team I've ever seen. Only blind people still believe in this. I dont care about bounty payment but i dont like their attitude..
If they now promise on Monday, then on Monday they will be back in this - a few days, soon , etc..
 They are seeking excuse not to pay. UTrust but they DontCare.
good luck for those who are still waiting and hope  Grin ''Be Patient''   Grin Grin Grin 

they want free marketing, so they make SCAM bounty program

NoTrust is SCAM

your signature very nice  Grin
where you can got it dear.....
 Grin
UTRUST made some promise but don't live up to it. This time, they say Monday Feb 19th, hope it will not be a lie.
UTRUST is hurting itself if it lose credit, reputation in the community is important

very smart, you are right.... the big project but not promise will be bring to the destruction.....
I hope utrust can give the good decision to do it
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
they will not break their promise.... please be patient

Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Don't listen to dates unless Avirunes says it. He is our manager.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
UTRUST made some promise but don't live up to it. This time, they say Monday Feb 19th, hope it will not be a lie.
UTRUST is hurting itself if it lose credit, reputation in the community is important
Activity: 490
Question for those who still waiting for bounty payment : Then say, why there is such disrespect for those who helped to this project? all other projects have paid bounty in which I participated, even if there were twice as many participants. it did not cause any problems.unfortunately, this is the worst team I've ever seen. Only blind people still believe in this. I dont care about bounty payment but i dont like their attitude..
If they now promise on Monday, then on Monday they will be back in this - a few days, soon , etc..
 They are seeking excuse not to pay. UTrust but they DontCare.
good luck for those who are still waiting and hope  Grin ''Be Patient''   Grin Grin Grin  

they want free marketing, so they make SCAM bounty program

NoTrust is SCAM

Haha what is that signature? Where'd you get that and what campaign? hahaha.

i will run this bounty soon lol

Don't just believe in that newbie that are just making fud here. for sure  he is an spy and all he/she need to do is make an issue about the utrust company so that participants of its campaign will gain rage to it and leave the campaign behind.

FUD , talking truth you said FUD ? wake up dude
NoTrust Not paying = SCAM this is truth not FUD dude !!!!

This person AtitBingit have only 36posts and 36 activities( I think he/she received these for only posting here as he/she is very active in this thread) trying to analyze a big project like Utrust as SCAM.It seems he/she is trying to scare the participants so that they start campaign against Utrust. I am with team who managed this project as they have excellent record. Yes its my view that Utrust team needs to declare a fixed date for distribution instead of "Today-Tomorrow" etc. My fellow participants please keep patience and let us wait for final outcome.
Activity: 783
( INFO ON TELEGRAM UTRUST )

PAYMENT WILL GIVEN ON MONDAY

Whether your word will certainly happen or this is just a joke, will payment be made on Monday?
we can wait whether on Monday will be distributed or not, I see this project is not serious and inconsistent for payment. so I think a project like this is not good enough to get a good rating, because it always delays payments.
utrust does not feel that bounty participants have helped much in making their project a success, so they do not understand how to repay.
Activity: 686
( INFO ON TELEGRAM UTRUST )

PAYMENT WILL GIVEN ON MONDAY

Whether your word will certainly happen or this is just a joke, will payment be made on Monday?
Pages:
Jump to: