Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 35. (Read 100021 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Dear Avirunes what final status?

Kaumei (Utrust official account) posted this in Ann thread :
Hi everybody,

just a quick update on the bounty distribution since there seems to be confusion about it.

Firstly, we have always stated that the bounty contribution will start end of January, which it did. We never said that all bounties will be paid out by the end of January.

Further, we have third-party bounty managers (just like Avirunes) for different communities. Some of these have been paid out so far, Bitcointalk has not yet started.

Please know that this is a batch-driven process and not everybody will receive their tokens at the same time. Everyone should have their bounty tokens within the next 1-2 weeks. Note that this is the only time we are making an announcement regarding the bounties in this (non-bounty) thread.

All the best,
Your UTRUST Team

So it will work accordingly as posted in above quoted box. They already have explained the thing about how things went late. I wouldn't place my answer but I would say things are being hold down for a reason because they are busy and will eventually settled because utrust team have invested a lot in marketing and simply avoiding paying them would never be a plan of a good potential project.

But that's just my opinion so you guys can believe it or leave it ignored.

so do expect are rewards for the next 2 weeks? or thats the start of calculation of total rewards/distributon of bounty rewards of bitcointalk? 
Im not on the rush though but its good to know that when we will receive our rewards.
many people are waiting for the distribution process when it will last, but reading the information from Avi will likely need more time so we are only advised to wait for a definite decision.
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
It is a bit incredible how you disattend every commitment to issue stake calculation and bounty reward distribution.
I think that whom have worked for you success should be conaidered in every their claim.
I hope in a fast solution
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
so , we have atleast some hope that we will be rewarded for our works.
Activity: 294

Hi everybody,

just a quick update on the bounty distribution since there seems to be confusion about it.

Firstly, we have always stated that the bounty contribution will start end of January, which it did. We never said that all bounties will be paid out by the end of January.

Further, we have third-party bounty managers (just like Avirunes) for different communities. Some of these have been paid out so far, Bitcointalk has not yet started.

Please know that this is a batch-driven process and not everybody will receive their tokens at the same time. Everyone should have their bounty tokens within the next 1-2 weeks. Note that this is the only time we are making an announcement regarding the bounties in this (non-bounty) thread.

All the best,
Your UTRUST Team

So it will work accordingly as posted in above quoted box. They already have explained the thing about how things went late. I wouldn't place my answer but I would say things are being hold down for a reason because they are busy and will eventually settled because utrust team have invested a lot in marketing and simply avoiding paying them would never be a plan of a good potential project.

so do expect are rewards for the next 2 weeks? or thats the start of calculation of total rewards/distributon of bounty rewards of bitcointalk? 
Im not on the rush though but its good to know that when we will receive our rewards.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠

Hi everybody,

All the best,
Your UTRUST Team

Thank you Avi. I think it's worth waiting for spring and then thinking about selling the UTK in a growing market. In the dubious case, you need to wait for payment. I understand the detailed report in the tables - how much, what, for what, we can not wait?
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

Hi everybody,

All the best,
Your UTRUST Team

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

There may not have been any good news from the bounty manager in February. I look forward to the (Utrust) team to keep their promises to all bounty campaign participants who have helped to raise their name for this project. Hopefully the good news will come quickly to all of us.
Merit: 118

Activity: 881
Merit: 502
I expected smooth action from Utrust team. However it seems; they are talking no sense. All they need to do is to give token count to CM and start distribution.

Campaign took over 6 months? It is like a joke.
Activity: 511
2 Admins on telegram said, that the bounty distribution already started and they will do it in batches. Also they said, that the bounty spreadsheet is not up to date.

Cant really believe this.
they do not start distribution You can see it at the contract address.
no delivery for the bounty, are we lied to? it's all in your mind .. 4 more hours will enter 1 february

I also see it, it seems they aren't doing anything and none of the transactions or deliveries made. It seems everyone has to wait back until the end of February Wink
This is it no exact date when is the distribution of token to the bounty participants. I guess all we have to do is wait and wait until we receive our rewards.
Activity: 862
2 Admins on telegram said, that the bounty distribution already started and they will do it in batches. Also they said, that the bounty spreadsheet is not up to date.

no delivery for the bounty, are we lied to? it's all in your mind .. 4 more hours will enter 1 february

I also see it, it seems they aren't doing anything and none of the transactions or deliveries made. It seems everyone has to wait back until the end of February Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Hi everybody,

All the best,
Your UTRUST Team

That is a great news hopefully they send all the bounty in the 2 week of january. Another promises on the team keep on waiting until i get my social media bounty.. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Hi everybody,

All the best,
Your UTRUST Team

Activity: 588
So another 1-2 weeks. Thats what they said on telegram:

We have said many times that the bounty will start at _the end of January_, which is exactly what happened. Parts of the bounties (not Bitcointalk) are already paid out and everybody else will get their notifications in the next week or two.
Activity: 644
There must be some kind of communication between the campaign representatives and the people who helped them with raising funds for the ICO, rather than a complete information vacuum.
Activity: 644
Another campaign that is going to be delayed with payments for an indefinite period ... Why not make a small official statement and fix in the first post that payments will be made on January 31 or February 15, for example.
Activity: 436

Activity: 588

Merit: 118
now 31 january

where is tokens?

Where Trust or Utrust

Trust realy
Activity: 176
It's the last day of january, anyone received any bounty?Huh??
No one. because the campaign manager here said that it will taken after the counting of the total tokens sold, which until now it isn't happen.
Pages:
Jump to: