Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 38. (Read 100021 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 118
name inside trust UTrust  but now where trust?
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I've just received an update from owner and they will be finishe with the actual count within a week.I will finalize the sheets as soon as I receive them.

~Avirunes

Good morning Avirunes,

I've checked the Twitter bounty campaign spreadsheet and it's still with stakes and without final token calculations.
It should be very fast... Is there same issue with Utrust team to define the total amount destinated to Twitter campaign?
Even this calculation is simple...

Let me know, please.

Avirunes has not updated the spreadsheet and UTRUST team said if distribution will be done at the end of this month, but I doubt if payment will be given at the end of this month
because until now the spreadsheet is still not updated and people here do not know how many tokens they get.
all the stake bounty are still not calculated including twitter bounty campaign.
They promised that they will distribute it at the end of the month but the team didn't do their promised. Now another week for the final result of spreadsheet and they promised again to send it waves hope they will do it after a week.
This is not alone with UTrust many other campaigns also doing like this just because of their poor communication and shady behavior many members going to be frustrated but we cannot do any thing just wait with patience hope this will pay good dividend to all of us
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
I've just received an update from owner and they will be finishe with the actual count within a week.I will finalize the sheets as soon as I receive them.

~Avirunes

Good morning Avirunes,

I've checked the Twitter bounty campaign spreadsheet and it's still with stakes and without final token calculations.
It should be very fast... Is there same issue with Utrust team to define the total amount destinated to Twitter campaign?

Let me know, please.

Avirunes has not updated the spreadsheet and UTRUST team said if distribution will be done at the end of this month, but I doubt if payment will be given at the end of this month
because until now the spreadsheet is still not updated and people here do not know how many tokens they get.
all the stake bounty are still not calculated including twitter bounty campaign.
They promised that they will distribute it at the end of the month but the team didn't do their promised. Now another week for the final result of spreadsheet and they promised again to send it waves hope they will do it after a week.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Calm down your horses and dont be overly paranoid. A project of this magnitude wont consider damaging their reputation with something that superficial as paying out the bounty campaign participants. 
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

~Avirunes

Good morning Avirunes,

Let me know, please.

if you wait for the final payment of the month we must be paid at the end of the month but not in 2018. we will be paid at the end of january 2019. you are very foolish waiting for this project. they can not afford to pay us. maybe the token is sold out. or they do not intend to pay us.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

~Avirunes

Good morning Avirunes,

Let me know, please.

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

~Avirunes

Good morning Avirunes,

Let me know, please.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117

~Avirunes
Good news avirunes... This shows how credible your work has made u. Please for the sheet I see that Jamal not yet done..how would it be handled sir?

It is actually done . Just haven't made the sheets public yet.

it would be wise to update the spreadsheet first because all are waiting for the good news from you.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter

~Avirunes

Today, I set an example of your open, honest and professional work to one of the most unsuccessful (in my practice) managers who leads a bounty campaign of one of the most successful ICO. I'm talking about Envion.

I once again express my gratitude and confidence to you, @Avirunes, for your high-quality and uneasy work! It's a pleasure to do business with you! Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Future is Minter

~Avirunes
Ok. We still waiting. Of course we are glad to see that news and hope that the team will send all bounty rewards until next week
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
Avirunes, please update final spreadsheet on end this month! how much stake total token is getting participants per week?
is now entering the 29th of January, means only 1 or 2 days left for distribution while the spreadsheet has not been updated.

just trust on avirunes. we have worked hard, but we have not paid yet. please be patient, do not stop your step here. look for other projects. do not wait if the wait must be very boring. better work and time will pass quickly then UTRUST into the wallet without having to wait Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
any updates ?!!

Thank you for the latest information information you have provided,hopefully the payment process runs smoothly and tampa no obstacles back to the fore.
Activity: 319
Activity: 731
Avirunes, please update final spreadsheet on end this month! how much stake total token is getting participants per week?
is now entering the 29th of January, means only 1 or 2 days left for distribution while the spreadsheet has not been updated.

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
It seems Utrust team is playing Hide and Seek with bounty participants, as per update sheet has been finalised but not made public yet, what may be the purpose behind it is beyond my understanding.

Hi Avirunes : Pls make the sheet public so that we could check our Final tokens and raise our concern if we find anything wrong/ discrepant.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
hello sir
my old myetherwallet 0x1792B6032bAfc2d8C3Cc203f48555d70458b06Dc account has been hacked and not secure. so please if here any chance to update my new myetherwallet address in the spreadsheet.
this my new myetherwallet address:
0xA35763e6DCD73794D7e532cd2c161efEF2D5de6f

I am no #1208 in twitter spreadsheet
#598 in Facebook

thanks
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
So they need another week?
Activity: 308
Merit: 104
Hey Avirunes

Please update regarding this bounty as well:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2241824.new#new

Regards
pghr12aditya_s
Activity: 294

~Avirunes
Good news avirunes... This shows how credible your work has made u. Please for the sheet I see that Jamal not yet done..how would it be handled sir?

Thanks for the update CM.
when did you plan to release the spreadsheet in public? We all are excited how many token we will get to this campaign. 
Activity: 378

~Avirunes

OK! We hope to see and hear more good news as u have said. Success to the team always
Pages:
Jump to: