Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 39. (Read 100021 times)

Activity: 881
Merit: 502
I've just received an update from owner and they will be finishe with the actual count within a week.I will finalize the sheets as soon as I receive them.

~Avirunes

Thank you Avirunes. You are responsible person as always. Hope bounty hunters will get their prize in a week!
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
It was sad when I was late  Cry Cry Cry I would love to join it
It is not too late, you can buy utrust from kucoin, okex and huobi.pro, hope you all goes well. Smiley

i think he means that ye late to take pert in bounty program. with merit system he late everywhere.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
It is not too late, you can buy utrust from kucoin, okex and huobi.pro, hope you all goes well. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
What time reelase final sheets
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
I've just received an update from owner and they will be finishe with the actual count within a week.I will finalize the sheets as soon as I receive them.

~Avirunes
Good news avirunes... This shows how credible your work has made u. Please for the sheet I see that Jamal not yet done..how would it be handled sir?

It is actually done . Just haven't made the sheets public yet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
Good night.
We are next to the end of January month and bounty tokens are still pending to be distributed.
I spoke with your communication responsible and he assures me tokens are going to be sent before the end of this month.
I ask you why all this delay?
We worked for your success and we want be awarded.
Thanks
Merit: 100

~Avirunes
Good news avirunes... This shows how credible your work has made u. Please for the sheet I see that Jamal not yet done..how would it be handled sir?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

~Avirunes
I appreciate your hard work as a responsible and professional maneger, I believe you will always work hard for all, good luck
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

~Avirunes
I've changed and fixed the things as requested after verifying. If anyone still wants to make changes then now is the time. I might have missed some since I might have deleted some messages 4-5 weeks ago or might have skipped some requests in thread as well.

Please check back if the detail in sheet needs to be changed and let me know via PM or post in this thread.
Thanks for the good news. You have been one of best BM doing ya job well. You are indeed handling it as it suppose to. We the bounty hunters appreciate your efforts. I would say that UTK is raising soon.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
when I observe lots of ICOs, successful ICO never delayed the bounty significant time after finishing ICOs . The team  might not think bounty distribution is  important than other things, but actually it is. the team can lose the community support, easily. I hope that team consider the things seriously and they should  distribute the bounty timely if the team wants to succeed. It does not matter bounty hunter sell the token the lowest prices. I have participated more than 50 ICOs and none of them are successful when they do not promise what they said. Hope the team understands. It looks to me the team does not care the project's success IMHO.

I had a hope this might be a good contribution but I cannot lie this project becomes I don't care any more and looks not trustworthy. How can you assure other investors this project promising? I doubt it.

It is true what you say and i agree it, UTRUST team has promised to provide payment by the end of this month. if they lie i will say that UTRUST is not promising and has no future. if they keep their promise I will thank you very much and I will remember this ICO throughout the history of the crypto world.

now it's dated 27 january, just a few more days for receive payment. i am waiting my token.  Cry

what can we make. we can only support, after the success of the project. we just wait for the distribution of token and be patient.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
They have only a few days left to fulfill their promises to bounty members, otherwise it will hit the reputation of the project very much.
Activity: 728
when I observe lots of ICOs, successful ICO never delayed the bounty significant time after finishing ICOs . The team  might not think bounty distribution is  important than other things, but actually it is. the team can lose the community support, easily. I hope that team consider the things seriously and they should  distribute the bounty timely if the team wants to succeed. It does not matter bounty hunter sell the token the lowest prices. I have participated more than 50 ICOs and none of them are successful when they do not promise what they said. Hope the team understands. It looks to me the team does not care the project's success IMHO.

I had a hope this might be a good contribution but I cannot lie this project becomes I don't care any more and looks not trustworthy. How can you assure other investors this project promising? I doubt it.

It is true what you say and i agree it, UTRUST team has promised to provide payment by the end of this month. if they lie i will say that UTRUST is not promising and has no future. if they keep their promise I will thank you very much and I will remember this ICO throughout the history of the crypto world.

now it's dated 27 january, just a few more days for receive payment. i am waiting my token.  Cry
Activity: 252
Translator Korean/English

Activity: 546
Dear manager, I have a question. Why have not I been paid a reward for the participation so far? A long time passed. Participated in the bonus company on Twitter. https://twitter.com/PanEd747

If you had just read the above messages, you would not have to ask questions.
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
Dear manager, I have a question. Why have not I been paid a reward for the participation so far? A long time passed. Participated in the bonus company on Twitter. https://twitter.com/PanEd747
really a sad participant with a silly question, asking such a question has shown that you is lazy to read, and it is inappropriate to express
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

And you read the previous messages and understand.
Activity: 392
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
I've changed and fixed the things as requested after verifying. If anyone still wants to make changes then now is the time. I might have missed some since I might have deleted some messages 4-5 weeks ago or might have skipped some requests in thread as well.

Please check back if the detail in sheet needs to be changed and let me know via PM or post in this thread.

i guess distribution will be next month:/ i guess there is no news about distribution, right, Avirunes?  Angry

It is very much likely that it will finish by the end of this month. However there is no concrete update as of now.

admin on telegram said that the bounty is distributed by wave few weeks from now? so that mean bounty distribution is no gonna happen this month and will distribute not all at once?
Pages:
Jump to: