Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 59. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 251
what is the news and updates here? campaign manager the price of the U TRUST TOKENS are now increasing bounties when?
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
No updates when distribution dev.?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Any update on the bounty distribution date ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Yes very soon we will be rewarded just a matter of time!
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Happy new year guys! Any updates about bounty distribution, Avirunes? 10 days from your last update about that kyc will not be used for bounty participants, maybe some good news soon?
Activity: 406
I can't be patient for waiting how much i will get reward, i participated from the start and so long i don't see in this thread, i hope the spreadsheet will update soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I believe the price will soar after the bounties get released, because people tend to wait for it in order to see it done. It represents the desire of the team to do everything right as promised and it also means that the dumping of such coins is happening, so it is the best moment to buy cheap.

I missed the ico and i'm waiting for bounty hunters to buy. When this campaign will be paid?
i wanted to ask also when the distribution for the bounty
The bounty distribution is going to happen in January because devs already announces they are finalizing all things and this is coming in new year hopefully they will fulfill promise and paid on time

let's wait for all friends, whether to be paid next month
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
How many token we will get per stakes?

the dev still didn't release what is the total circulating supply. so the bounty stakes is still in pending.
lets hope that in early january all bounty has been paid.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
I'm very confident in the project. It may soon be listed on major stock exchanges. I hope the bounties are distributed as soon as possible.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
my eth account is hacked.i want to change my address.my twitter spreadsheet number is 1938 and facebook spreadsheet number is 1027
my new eth address is
0x5a661B25861478e4655825675d97B232b2ef5107
please add my new address
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
this question excites many in this topic) I think we'll find out next year.
Activity: 434
Activity: 308
It was a very successful ICO and a great team. I wish the team the best now that it is listed . This is going to be a Revolutionary payment structure in the blockchain space. With the added expansion of the ethereum network with PLasma and Raiden both working to achieve their goal. ICO
s based on the ethereum network will benefit greatly
Activity: 476
I'm wondering when the Bounties will be distributed. But maybe that's good. It can make up to 5X to be distributed.

Personally, I will going to hold, I can sense the prospects of this token.

me 2 i will hold my token for long term and get completely benefits from utrust project.
Activity: 297
I'm wondering when the Bounties will be distributed. But maybe that's good. It can make up to 5X to be distributed.

we must wait few times ,i think bounty manager is professional will contribute bounty as quickly as possible
Activity: 319

Personally, I will going to hold, I can sense the prospects of this token.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
We must wait few time more...evrything is ok now with investors and maybe in january we will gat our payment but ×3  Cheesy
Activity: 378
I believe the price will soar after the bounties get released, because people tend to wait for it in order to see it done. It represents the desire of the team to do everything right as promised and it also means that the dumping of such coins is happening, so it is the best moment to buy cheap.

I missed the ico and i'm waiting for bounty hunters to buy. When this campaign will be paid?
i wanted to ask also when the distribution for the bounty
The bounty distribution is going to happen in January because devs already announces they are finalizing all things and this is coming in new year hopefully they will fulfill promise and paid on time

if dev said in new year that's mean they will pay in january, Utrust is promising project and this will be goes on top. they always doing right thing on time. i hope in january we will get our reward. thank you for share the info.

Great project, Hopefully the payment for bounty campaigns  will happen soon.
Pages:
Jump to: