Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 62. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 110
Hellooo bounty manager...

Whens the date for our to receive our bounty reward? Thanx.

the distribution for the bounty participants will be held next year after the distribution for investor if im not mistaken.
go to their telegram for support.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

bounty will be distributed after spread has been checked. Read past messages!
Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Activity: 819
Merit: 251
Hello there can i know when will be the update for the amount of the tokens per stakes? i mean i can't still see the spreadsheet with the value or the amount of utrust tokens there
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
I hope Utrust price will be stable and climb slowly. I am looking to hodl my share for minimum 6 months.
Activity: 136
Merit: 2
I am the person who translated the WP into Greek. Since my old BTT account was hacked and in case you send PMs to this account, please note that my initial ETH address in your spreadsheet is still valid. Line 71 from your bounty spreadsheet (sheet translation and moderation bounty). Thanks a lot and sorry for the inconvenience caused from potential unanswered PMs.
Activity: 616
[Announcement]

Project owners have confirmed me that there will be no KYC for Bounty participants.

This is good news for bounty hunter hopefully tokens quickly accepted by everyone Wink
Merit: 250
I want to ask 1 token of Utrust how many dollars or ETH, and how token for 1 ETH if I have 330 tokens how much ETH I get because I was in for New Year's gift later

The ICO price of UTrust token is only $0.065 but the value of eth now is double the value when the ICO is happening. so expect the price higher than that.
look at the previous posts, there is a statement that at the current moment at the current price of the ether one token is $ 2
During UTRUST ICO ETH price was around 310-320$, so, the price 0.065$/1 UTK was equivalent to 0.0002 ETH approximately. And as a result ETH price 850$ gives us only 0.17$/1 UTK. But it is downtrend on crypto market at the moment, so, we need to wait for December 29th to see the real power of UTRUST token.

I think we better stick to the ico price of .065 usd each. So that we will not be setting ourselves for high expectations right? And to avoid ourselves to frustrations. If it gies beyond that .065 then that will br much better. Smiley
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
Dear sir,
I request to you again, please change my mew address
My Myetherwallet acount is hacked by somone.
I hope that you can understand my problem.

old mew(hacking) : 0xB1cd4CaeE91590056C4BCB8fA67Fa6914Df4101B

add new Mew :  0x7D2fFEcc8b702C8acB615AB6E5a6e1DDBa03b75a

I am on signature spreadsheet :  191

I am on Twitter spreadsheet : 1461

I am 0n  facebook spreadsheet   : 766

campaign : utrust.bounty

furum id: Painbird
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
I have not received a token yet. when is the distribution?

Why don't you read the posts above you? Just random asking the same question is pretty annoying.
Activity: 294
I have not received a token yet. when is the distribution?
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
I want to ask 1 token of Utrust how many dollars or ETH, and how token for 1 ETH if I have 330 tokens how much ETH I get because I was in for New Year's gift later

The ICO price of UTrust token is only $0.065 but the value of eth now is double the value when the ICO is happening. so expect the price higher than that.
look at the previous posts, there is a statement that at the current moment at the current price of the ether one token is $ 2
During UTRUST ICO ETH price was around 310-320$, so, the price 0.065$/1 UTK was equivalent to 0.0002 ETH approximately. And as a result ETH price 850$ gives us only 0.17$/1 UTK. But it is downtrend on crypto market at the moment, so, we need to wait for December 29th to see the real power of UTRUST token.
copper member
Activity: 2100
Merit: 903
White Russian
[Announcement]

Project owners have confirmed me that there will be no KYC for Bounty participants.
Good news, tnx.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10

yes that's the ico price of utrust before the ETH price doubled as it is today. If the current ETH price is likely the utrust price in ico is around $ 2. But I think the ETH price will still rise again after this.
Activity: 236
[Announcement]

Thank you Avirunes! it would be an unnecessary obligation. Now waiting for my well deserved Utrust coins Smiley
Wow, that is great news. I have passed verification in one project, and I do not want to do that again. It is enough to give my personal data to any projects.  I think that the ubiquitous requirement to pass KYC / AML is a bad trend.
I'm happy that Utrust cancel this requirment for Bounty participants.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠

what is the total distribution of utrust bounty token? I am seeing people saying 21m

25M UTK for bounty campaign.
$21M market cap.
500M UTK total supply.
THANKS! WHEN EXACTLY DO WE RECEIVE OUR BOUNTY? I HOPE WE GET  SAME TREATMENT BEFORE END OF THE YEAR
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
what is the total distribution of utrust bounty token? I am seeing people saying 21m

25M UTK for bounty campaign.
$21M market cap.
500M UTK total supply.
Pages:
Jump to: