Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 60. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I believe the price will soar after the bounties get released, because people tend to wait for it in order to see it done. It represents the desire of the team to do everything right as promised and it also means that the dumping of such coins is happening, so it is the best moment to buy cheap.

I missed the ico and i'm waiting for bounty hunters to buy. When this campaign will be paid?
i wanted to ask also when the distribution for the bounty
The bounty distribution is going to happen in January because devs already announces they are finalizing all things and this is coming in new year hopefully they will fulfill promise and paid on time

if dev said in new year that's mean they will pay in january, Utrust is promising project and this will be goes on top. they always doing right thing on time. i hope in january we will get our reward. thank you for share the info.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
@bounty manager how can i get my tokens i havent receive it yet
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I believe the price will soar after the bounties get released, because people tend to wait for it in order to see it done. It represents the desire of the team to do everything right as promised and it also means that the dumping of such coins is happening, so it is the best moment to buy cheap.

I missed the ico and i'm waiting for bounty hunters to buy. When this campaign will be paid?
The bounty distribution is going to happen in January because devs already announces they are finalizing all things and this is coming in new year hopefully they will fulfill promise and paid on time
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Activity: 168
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Wow utk now are tradable on ed hope to my reward soon on facebook and twitter bounty. Hope before new year we receive our bounty. For how many months i'm so excited to see my bounty on my mew.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
@Bounty Manager

Why you stated, that i not moderated my translated thread properly?

I updated the thread with all important news and answered all questions.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Dear bounty manager, i have a request to change my bounty address...

To.     :  0x335B3F4Bc712E8312fb2cF3F52A2b20FF180AF3b

Thanx
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
I see in etherscan, Utrust token distribution has started since 27 december, is that distribution for investor? if that's true, I hope the distribution for the bounty hunter will follow soon. I see more than 5000 transfer of tokens....

As it was stated somewhere (do not remember exactly where but I saw it for sure), token distribution for bounty hunters will begin right after the distribution for investors. Hope it won't last long as I'm eager to get the tokens and HODL HODL HODL  Grin
Activity: 378
Hodl UTK it might reach $2 in the mid 2018
Activity: 731
so, when the token will distribution? looking currently market place exchange already listed in Etherdelta, it seems i do not see exchange this token on hitbtc, because this has become the date it promises.
Activity: 406
I see in etherscan, Utrust token distribution has started since 27 december, is that distribution for investor? if that's true, I hope the distribution for the bounty hunter will follow soon. I see more than 5000 transfer of tokens....
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
Trading already started on Etherdelta and tomorrow on Kucoin

Do you have a link to etherdelta or utrust contract address? I'll be very appreciated
Here is the link to UTK trades on ED - https://etherdelta.com/#0x70a72833d6bf7f508c8224ce59ea1ef3d0ea3a38-ETH
Utrust is now on Kucoin!!!! That's a great step taken by the team and dev. I hope we get our bounty distributed very soon. Please don't let it take too long despite I plan to HOLDL
Utrust is now on Kucoin!!!! That's a great step taken by the team and dev. I hope we get our bounty distributed very soon. Please don't let it take too long despite I plan to HOLDL
Activity: 434
look at spreadsheet ,all stakes is clear ,but cann't find tokens per share.
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
just wondering if the translation bounty has been paid out. Look forward to be listed on Exchanges
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
Should participant of bounty pass KYC?

Yeah man lets send in our passports and photo id's.  That seems like such a great idea. 

Note to all fellow bounty hunters and airdroppers.  If your sending in your passport/photo id's to strangers your the prey of the sharks.  First one you send your information to  that ends up being a scam your identity is not yours anymore.

Do you have a link to etherdelta or utrust contract address? I'll be very appreciated
You can go to etherdelta and search for UTK I am sure you find it
Activity: 133
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: