Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 82. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Bounty Manager,

I did not submit a form for this bounty.  Someone used my Bitcointalk profile name to steal someone elses work and claim it as their own for the reward.  I hope you didn't pay out yet.  Its number 272 on your spreadsheet.  I don't even recognize the language the blog is written in.

I was messaged by the user Putera who accused me of stealing his work.  I would never do such a thing.  Please ensure the real author is awarded.  Here is his profile:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/putera-224228

-Hous26

Have you checked the address of his wallet, who knows. you forgot to submit an article to this campaign, everyone will know that this campaign has been running for a long time, if you do not feel submitting it, try sending a message to the campaign manager, so your problem is fast in process ...
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Bounty Manager,

I did not submit a form for this bounty.  Someone used my Bitcointalk profile name to steal someone elses work and claim it as their own for the reward.  I hope you didn't pay out yet.  Its number 272 on your spreadsheet.  I don't even recognize the language the blog is written in.

I was messaged by the user Putera who accused me of stealing his work.  I would never do such a thing.  Please ensure the real author is awarded.  Here is his profile:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/putera-224228

-Hous26
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Signature-Bounty
No:259 tayfundeniz
Full Member it's over.Sr.Member
It's still not updated.
Thank you

You just ranked up recently so you won't be considered as Sr. Member on that spreadsheet
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Congratilations to devs team, and all bounty members with ICO end. All the best to UTRUST project!
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
count bounty for signature first so that we can remove the sign
this is also the first thing that they do here, counting the signature because they are the one who promote more than the social media participants.

we don't know what are they doing now.

They surely need some time for the calculations. A week is enough maybe. So lets keep patiently.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
congratulation for the success of the project
Activity: 826
Merit: 296
Signature-Bounty
No:259 tayfundeniz
Full Member it's over.Sr.Member
It's still not updated.
Thank you
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
this is also the first thing that they do here, counting the signature because they are the one who promote more than the social media participants.

we don't know what are they doing now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
I read in telegram chat thatelegram someone already received bounty tokens. I'm waiting. I partecipated on Twitter campaign so I guess it is almost simple to check. Please let me know about distribution
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Should bounty participants do KYC or it's only for investors?
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Any somebody can tell me, when start is distribution this token? Thanks
When do you count the stake?
You both need some patience because its not easy task more then 1300 Participants its going to take time may be near one month so wait hope we all have this bounty in future in our wallets
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Any somebody can tell me, when start is distribution this token? Thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Congratulations UTRUST Team for the Successful ICO.
Just waiting for the next Development
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
When do you count the stake?
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
my rank has changed from member to full member and use avatar as well, please to be updated in spreadsheet, thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
My congratulations to the development team.
When steaks will be counted?
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
is the request for a change in rank still acceptable here?
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
Should bounty participants do KYC or it's only for investors?
Pages:
Jump to: