Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 77. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Congrats to all bounty hunters
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Manager and staff,

Please correct my total reward it should be the sum of 315 not 252 which is wrong.

Signature campaign spread sheet # 341

Thanks,

Respectfully,

Klausi

Fixed now.

Posts deleted by staff/moderators will not be counted. First of all , posts wouldn't have been deleted by staff/moderators if it was unconstructive to the topic.

(Just answering to someone who asked here)
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
This project doing great hope to see the final stake also on twitter manager do a great job and his team keep it up for a good manager. Patiently waiting for the distribution of token..Congrats to all
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
please tell me when i can remove signature ? i see spreadsheet signature is finished  update

Mate, read the announce

Post count has been done, we need to make some additional verification so please do NOT remove your signature until next announcement.

Wait, when bounty manager will make next announcement
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
please tell me when i can remove signature ? i see spreadsheet signature is finished  update
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Are we allow to remove the signature ?
no as you can see in some previous pages you can see there that there is an announcement by the assistant campaign manager here.. he says that the post counting are done but still participants should not remove their signatures until next announcement.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Manager and staff,

Please correct my total reward it should be the sum of 315 not 252 which is wrong.

Signature campaign spread sheet # 341

Thanks,

Respectfully,

Klausi
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Post count has been done, we need to make some additional verification so please do NOT remove your signature until next announcement.

all participants should be aware of this because for sure there willl be participants that are being in a hurry because they see their name in the spreadsheet and it is now calculated. this announcement should be red by all participants.
Activity: 322
Are we allow to remove the signature ?
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
I'm just going to ask if the deleted post are still going to be counted, because I already posted 50+ post and it 20+ of my post were deleted by the staff here in this forum during the ICO of UTRUST. Thank you

Regards,
Ekanenf

No mate, because the start of post count is at the end of ICO. And if 20+ of your post were deleted, there is no way it can be seen by the dev., so they cannot count what they cannot see. But as long as you cover that deleted post, you are still qualified for the payment.  Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

Is this campaign was finish already, It was too late for to participate of this kind and promising campaign, But im just always followed until the end.
Are they reach the hardcap of this campaign or the softcap only.
Activity: 532

your team is great, i participated in ico utrust investment I am proud to have invested in this successful ico, hopefully the process runs smoothly and hopefully the price of utrust soar in the market
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Activity: 280
its long bounty progam,,when spreadsheet update sir,,i have joining from early priode,,waitting for update spreadsheet thanks very much
Activity: 616
Did bounty finish?
yes, bounty campaign has been completed.
They've done the stakes counting.
and now at the token counter stage.
Hopefully no future problems occur.
the last time I check the spreadsheet in some few seconds from now, the spreadsheet sems not to be updated. I hope they consider the days of being registered if the campaign has not monitoring the twitter activities

The spreadsheet for signatures is updated but only part of it is not all because it will take some time. Be patient Wink
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Did bounty finish?
the last time I check the spreadsheet in some few seconds from now, the spreadsheet sems not to be updated. I hope they consider the days of being registered if the campaign has not monitoring the twitter activities
Activity: 1190
Did bounty finish?
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
As I understand ico and Bounty the company has already ended and when we receive our coins in our wallets?
Pages:
Jump to: