Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 40. (Read 18152 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 28, 2019, 11:28:23 PM
I am active both bounty and trading because I think is both ways how to earn much money with bitcoin and altcoin right now, after receiving money from bounty campaign I use it for trading and hope could get profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 28, 2019, 11:26:06 PM
Indeed, at this time bounty does not have many advantages but we still have to learn to be able to learn more, with the bounty is the first step to be able to trade. Learning to trade crypto is indeed not easy and this must be smarter in learning about the moving market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 28, 2019, 11:09:57 PM
I would go on bounty i see a lot of profit if you find good project and have big allocation for the bounty hunter but in trading it is too risky for me because i have not long experience of doing trading and probably i am lossing my money in there.
i think both of them are quite profitable, but indeed for someone who does not have experience and knowledge in analyzing, it is better to choose a bounty.

i personally choose bounty, but sometimes i also trade. it doesn't hurt to try new things, learn new things, so that in the future we can do everything without choosing. it will be very profitable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 28, 2019, 11:00:23 PM
Bounty does give you profit but not enough. While trading gives you decent amount of profit. There are pros and cons of both method. But this very moment, we can see that trading is gives us more than bounty can give. Your perseverance is really putting on the test if youre into bounty. You might find a campaign not paying dues.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
April 28, 2019, 10:54:52 PM
I would go on bounty i see a lot of profit if you find good project and have big allocation for the bounty hunter but in trading it is too risky for me because i have not long experience of doing trading and probably i am lossing my money in there.
Activity: 714
BountyMarketCap
April 28, 2019, 10:39:59 PM
at this time it is undeniable that the bounty has begun to lose interest since 2018 until now there is no one paying yet, even though there is, it is far from expectations. the value dropped dramatically as well as the length of the distribution process and launching left people out.
Activity: 476
April 28, 2019, 10:11:45 PM
Skills in trading are involved many aspect and some of the  professionals can earn from it, But in Bounty campaign aren't need such skills or professionals before you can earn. I rather go on with Bounty than doing into trading. In bounty I already know the Do`s and Don`t and I will stick into it.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
April 28, 2019, 07:20:14 PM
If you can spare the time do some little good bounties and trade sometimes trades can be compensated  with bounties when you fail in one but the reality is finding good paying bounty is kinda top so you have to make some research along the way
both are good choices so if you can manage your time, you have to do both because both can be profitable.
and now the time to trade is a good choice, even though the profits are not large, but enough good for income because the market conditions go up and down quite well, if you can make a strategy.
Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
April 28, 2019, 07:03:05 PM
If you can spare the time do some little good bounties and trade sometimes trades can be compensated  with bounties when you fail in one but the reality is finding good paying bounty is kinda top so you have to make some research along the way
Activity: 294
April 28, 2019, 06:51:38 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
You are right. What happened to airdrops will likely happen to bounties on the long run. People are already gradually exiting bounty campaigns due to the stress involved with little or no reward commensurate with the effort and time put into it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
April 28, 2019, 06:29:59 PM
I am still happy with the bounty. Because if I trade, I certainly don't have the assets to do that. In bounty I can do anything because I have expertise. Therefore the bounty will be my first choice compared to trading. I don't think about whether a bounty can be profitable. As long as I'm happy, of course I will.
Activity: 269
April 28, 2019, 05:06:33 PM
A little different, but if you are told to choose maybe most people will choose the first bounty because the tools needed are very simple with social media that maybe some people already have already been able to join, whereas for trading we must have capital with at least tens of dollars to start You can only get results and trading can be risky because if people buy a crypto it will end badly
Activity: 462
April 28, 2019, 04:59:25 PM
Am sorry i have a divergent view about this, to me their will always be bounty hunters because as some persons quite so more persons of even greater proportion comes into bounty, such is life but what i envisage is a situation where reasonable bounty hunters quit while mediocres take over the system.
Activity: 94
Merit: 19
April 28, 2019, 04:56:35 PM
In fact, I am surprised to see that there were many people who left their formal jobs to dedicate themselves exclusively to the bounty-hunting thinking that their great profitability would be permanent over the years. And that is why many bounty hunters, motivated by overconfidence, did not bother to learn trading techniques to multiply their profits, and the consequence of this is that many are going through difficult economic times or have been forced to return to the formal employment.
Activity: 266
April 28, 2019, 04:44:00 PM
I was fully into bounty campaigns but these days i have slowed down a little bit due to the numerous scam bounties that do not pay its participants anything. I don't do much of trading because I don't have much time to be watching the trade charts every now and the. i only join bounty campaigns that have achieved softcap these days.
Activity: 509
April 28, 2019, 04:28:20 PM
People who do not know analytical skills and abilities can earn a little money on the cryptocurrency market through trading. Need to try and learn.
I agree, you need to try yourself in both areas.  And then decide what you like and what is more like.  I am sure that we are all different and we may like completely different directions.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 28, 2019, 03:53:32 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

I'm not sure people "switch" from bounty hunting to trading, since a person can easily do both instead of choosing one over another. And some bounty campaigns are still profitable. Not as much as before though.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
April 28, 2019, 03:52:02 PM
Bounty is a job for the lazy.  As for me, this is the minimum that a person in a cryptomere can do and get money for it.  Trading is more difficult and need more experience and knowledge.  So everyone chooses his business whenever possible.
Totally agree with you.  Only here the bounty are not the same as before.  They pay a penny but they really need to be well prepared for trade.
Activity: 442
April 28, 2019, 03:35:59 PM
Earnings in BOUNTY is good, because without knowledge you can begin to understand how everything works in the field of cryptocurrency.  Trade requires investment and, at least, not a lot of experience, so as not to make serious mistakes, as this will lead to large financial losses.  Most likely, the reward for generosity will be relevant, because, although it does not bring more income, it is in demand by bounty hunters.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
April 28, 2019, 02:07:40 PM
Bounty is a job for the lazy.  As for me, this is the minimum that a person in a cryptomere can do and get money for it.  Trading is more difficult and need more experience and knowledge.  So everyone chooses his business whenever possible.
Pages:
Jump to: