Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 36. (Read 18152 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 04:42:52 AM
Bounties these days are not just unprofitable, most of them are just waste of time because you can work very hard for more than a month for a project and you will end up not getting paid.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 01, 2019, 04:21:11 AM
I combine trade and gifts. Gifted income has declined due to too many problems. As for trading, it still produces big profits. But it all depends on the strategy we use. And I still believe if the prize will someday produce big profits.
Bounty rewards to use for your additional investment capital will helps you out to increase your money, there's some traders who begins with bounty rewards and successfully execute and manage to earn big inside this industry, if you have a good setup and strategy that will works while doing this two activities you will be able to make a good outcome just stay focus always.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
May 01, 2019, 03:48:59 AM
I combine trade and gifts. Gifted income has declined due to too many problems. As for trading, it still produces big profits. But it all depends on the strategy we use. And I still believe if the prize will someday produce big profits.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
May 01, 2019, 03:38:16 AM
Indeed until now the bounties was not profitable, maybe only if the bull run will come the bounties will be profitable, but until then maybe the bounty hunters start to trade, and try to make a profit there.

Indeed, compare back in 2017 where Bounties were profitable, many Bounty Hunters where those traders who drifted from being a trader to Bounty Hunter becasue the reward was great than doing trade. But the reverse is the case in 2019, where almost the whole Bounties are no profitable as before. Currently, is better to trade than to do Bounties. Maybe another year of Bull Run will swap traders to Bounties.  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
May 01, 2019, 03:32:40 AM
indeed in 2019 this Bounty reward was not as good as last year.
for me personally, I follow both bounty or trading.
so I can cover the shortcomings in the bounty
copper member
Activity: 547
Merit: 0
May 01, 2019, 03:30:05 AM
In my own opinion i would choose bounty , you can only maximize risk, yes some projects seems to exit scam after a long weeks of jobs, but Trading is more risky not a lot of people have an idea on when to sell or buy.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
May 01, 2019, 03:24:58 AM
bounties are not profitable, it is rare that these days a bounty results in something worthwhile. Nevertheless I think that bounties and trading have to walk hand-to-hand, same as mining and trading, these are all part of the crypto ecossytem, and as the market moves in cycles, so should we... the trick to adapting to the market changes is to diversify and work on several fronts
I think that with the bull run the bounty individual values will rise, but only time will tell...
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
May 01, 2019, 02:58:57 AM
Me i still not giving up on hunting because i love it but for me still bounty is the best option to earn free coins Wink
Yes you can earn free coins to bounty campaign. Have you encountered bounty campaign who did not pay you? Because if you get your reward you lucky because only few bounty campaign pay particioants. And the coin you get is already in the market or tradable? Once you experienced joining bounty campaign almost few months and they did not oay you for sure you will not want to join bounty.
Over the past year, the number of such companies that did not pay for the work done has increased significantly. This is very sad.
Therefore, if I participate in the bounty, then now I don’t definitely apply to shitcoin projects.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 01, 2019, 02:52:00 AM
Me i still not giving up on hunting because i love it but for me still bounty is the best option to earn free coins Wink
Yes you can earn free coins to bounty campaign. Have you encountered bounty campaign who did not pay you? Because if you get your reward you lucky because only few bounty campaign pay particioants. And the coin you get is already in the market or tradable? Once you experienced joining bounty campaign almost few months and they did not oay you for sure you will not want to join bounty.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 01, 2019, 02:40:15 AM
if u are crypto investors i would suggest both bounties and as well as trading at same time we can earn knowledge from bounties and earn in trading through our fundamental analysis
Activity: 574
May 01, 2019, 02:16:44 AM
I think any business get hard work and longtime  to success. So we should be aware for investment.to make balance for good earnings we should not total depend on bounty & trading. I think we can some parts of money invest in bounty  & some parts for trading for  regular income.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
May 01, 2019, 12:09:26 AM
Most bounty programs do not pay at all as they never reach at least the softcap, or they dissapear just before ICO to start. I did not have a great experience for last bounties.

On the other side, trading is not for everyone. It involves a lot of knowledge, patience, risk and you really need to be good at it to make some profit.
copper member
Activity: 294
April 30, 2019, 09:43:55 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
April 30, 2019, 08:50:39 PM
Bounty and Trading is both of earn ways  to giving big profit.
But, i think do both is need more knowledge.
Bounty is long time to make profit and you must can find real bounty and good because not all bounty is real.
Trading isn't free, you must have some assets to do trade and trade you think this will pump in future.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
April 30, 2019, 04:41:17 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
I don't think so in the next 2 to 3 years the bounty hunter will be reduced, if we look at the past exactly 2 years ago, then we will see that there are cyclical changes in hunter, who have seniors making their own ICO projects and the new ones are becoming new hunters. bounty will remain profitable, even though the results are not as much as at the end of 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
April 30, 2019, 03:37:36 PM
indeed the bounty is no longer as profitable as it used to be, maybe now around 95% of bounties are scams. and only 5% can benefit if this continues, the popularity of the bounty will be extinct

Beginners can start with Bounties. It will give them a better understanding of the cryptocurrencies. naturally, experienced people will choose trading now, as it can give much more profit, and this activity is exciting.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
April 30, 2019, 03:25:29 PM
Trading nowadays is surely more profitable than bounty hunting, but it is riskier too. Of course, there is a risk involved in bounty too, especially we see so many scam ICO projects recently. But still, the bounty is safer if you choose carefully the project you are going to promote.
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
April 30, 2019, 03:23:09 PM
yes, in 2019 it was not a good year for ico, this was not the total but it was true that some of them ended up in fraud not in accordance with their work map. I think this also affects investors so they prefer to switch to trading to get real income. and if the market has recovered, it is likely that ico can be profitable again but on the condition that it is not an ico scam.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
April 30, 2019, 03:17:51 PM
I believe that everyone should do what he likes.  Then everything will get what they are capable of.  What is on the bounty that the trade can be earned.  The main thing is to know how.
I really agree with you because I also do what I want even though Bounty is not so profitable now but I love Bounty so I continue to join the Bounty.
so everyone really has to know what they really like and they should follow their hearts.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
April 30, 2019, 02:50:36 PM
I believe that everyone should do what he likes.  Then everything will get what they are capable of.  What is on the bounty that the trade can be earned.  The main thing is to know how.

That's the right thing for everyone to do what they like. Bounty has its own benefit and trading do have its benefit. So doing both will bring bigger profit if done by a professional.
Of course, you need to do the work you like, but if you are realistic, then of course trading is more profitable than bounty at the moment
It is necessary to understand that trading is a profitable business, but not all people are professional traders. It is necessary to be realistic and understand that traditional markets exist for a long time and if profitable trading was a simple pastime, then only lazy did not earn on it.
Pages:
Jump to: