Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 38. (Read 18152 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
April 30, 2019, 07:59:53 AM
Bounty currently provides unwanted results, but this is a good work to do. Bounty is the result or capital to be able to trade.
Trading can provide benefits if you are able to take the right opportunities.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 30, 2019, 07:57:39 AM
bounty is easy but need hard work, trading is difficult even though there are only two possibilities, profit or loss. but this all depends on timing actions
everything can benefit if we are patient in dealing with it and if you master both, you can do both so that opportunities will increase and increase ...
double your knowledge so you can easily run Bounties and Trade, and need hard work to make a profit.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 30, 2019, 07:35:47 AM
Bounty is like giving the income for your work and trading is like giving the income for your investment this is the simple difference between them and both are the best way to make money in this Crypto market situation .
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 30, 2019, 06:43:26 AM
bounty is easy but need hard work, trading is difficult even though there are only two possibilities, profit or loss. but this all depends on timing actions
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
April 30, 2019, 06:38:57 AM
Trading is more risky because you could always losing money if you don't have strategy whereas doing bounty you just do easy task and you will get the reward, and I agree that bounty is no longer profitable, but at least you can earn money without invest money.
Activity: 322
April 30, 2019, 06:34:00 AM
Doing bounty doesn't require all our day but trading does sometimes. Till tomorrow, bounty will still ever be profitable, just that, there're a lots of bounty out there and no one knows which one will be profitable as no one knows tomorrow. But it's quite a good idea if one can combine the both together.
Activity: 486
DAEFROM.com
April 30, 2019, 06:31:44 AM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

there are many bounty hunters who have no experience and knowledge to trade especially to use technical analysis. so I think the choice is only to become a bounty hunter, but for now it's very much different than a few years ago. and currently fewer and fewer are becoming bounty hunters, especially for signature campaigns.
I think maybe the bounty will soon end
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
April 30, 2019, 06:30:30 AM
As you know trading needs to experience and without experience you can't make profit but in bounty you need little awareness and make good free money.

Trading is risky and if you get it right or have got experience then this could be real handy as you can do this full time job and can make daily refits out of it if you get it right majority of the times . Also this is risky as compared to bounty so stay cautious .
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
April 30, 2019, 06:21:42 AM
Many bounty hunters are now learning how to trade because the rewards in bounty campaigns are getting smaller and you need to manage your money more effectively. I think that it is constantly necessary to look for new ways to earn in cryptocurrency, only flexibility and the ability to find a way out of difficulties will help us to remain in this area.
Activity: 504
April 30, 2019, 05:38:00 AM
As you know trading needs to experience and without experience you can't make profit but in bounty you need little awareness and make good free money.
Experience is needed both there and there.For bounty, too, experience need.To choose a project that will collect a good amount,and will pay you everything they promise.Without knowledge and experience in bounty, too, can be suffer and waste your time.
Activity: 189
airdrop-pepe.art
April 30, 2019, 04:15:17 AM
Activity: 192
April 30, 2019, 03:33:30 AM
You are saying the obvious truth because as the industry continues to evolve, I don't think bounty hunting will continue to stay relevant and this is the reason why one needs to learn another skills of making money in cryptocurrency market in order to continue to stay relevant, trading is one of those skills but one need to learn more than that.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
April 29, 2019, 11:35:02 PM
By doing such a bounty campaign you can earn an income without having a capital but there is no guarantee that the project you are in is not a scam but that what crypto is risk is at high percentage. And in trading you will have to use you own money and in return you can aquire a huge profit but you have to think more before making a decisions to avoid of losing money.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 29, 2019, 10:55:53 PM
I like trading but it is of a high risk because one can loose all his or her money easily, so I still prefer bounty to trading.
Trading or Bounty are both at high risk. For example, a bounty, a high risk Bounty certainly does not pay for our work and get a scam project. Trading does have risks, but in trading there must also be a strategy so that we don't easily lose our money. Because we trade certainly can't be carelessly bought coins.
Trading is high risk, bounty is not.
It's only called high risk if you will lose something doing it, with bounty you can do it on your free time and you don't loss anything, well expect time
but that does it's not valuable enough because its free. ... Grin Grin

The risk is really in trading since you have to invest money on it, and of course time again, and if you are not good on it, you will not last and lose your money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
April 29, 2019, 05:11:56 PM
I like trading but it is of a high risk because one can loose all his or her money easily, so I still prefer bounty to trading.
Trading or Bounty are both at high risk. For example, a bounty, a high risk Bounty certainly does not pay for our work and get a scam project. Trading does have risks, but in trading there must also be a strategy so that we don't easily lose our money. Because we trade certainly can't be carelessly bought coins.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 29, 2019, 04:47:14 PM
Now without trading is really hard to earn. Even if you earned tokens in bounty in the amount of $ 5,000, it does not give any guarantee that they will cost so much when entering the stock exchange. Most often, tokens lose in price at least x 2
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 29, 2019, 04:19:48 PM
Activity: 552
April 29, 2019, 04:14:50 PM
I wish i know how to trade! If i did i wouldnt bother doing bounties. Bounty is truly tiring and this is because you have to enrol in like 20 bounties just to make profit in just one of them unlike trading. Yes the risk is more in trading so is the profit. I will take rist + profit over no risk + no profit
Activity: 994
April 29, 2019, 04:03:21 PM
indeed the bounty is no longer as profitable as it used to be, maybe now around 95% of bounties are scams. and only 5% can benefit if this continues, the popularity of the bounty will be extinct
Activity: 672
April 29, 2019, 03:52:17 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

Although its true that for over a year now bounties have not been a profitable adventure but the fact remains that the failure of ICOs is the major factor for the non profitability of bounty campaigns. In the next 2 to 3 years I envisaged that it will be profitable because by then we should have had another bull run in crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: