Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥WINNER-GETS-ALL / PROOF-OF-TRANSACTION CONSENSUS DEBATE BOUNTY!🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 4095 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 101
if you need help , drop me a pm
Tau foundation has not fixed up plan to control minging club to operate under 51%. One potential way during mean time is simply keeping foundation nodes to stay above 40% transaction mining power, this makes it very hard to achieve 51%. (Our current labor is focusing on mainnet, balance system, wallet, signal voting and removing time. )
It is our goal to have PC be able to intermittently run full nodes since there is no heavy computing neither storage work engaged. PC is getting more powerful everyday.
The way I understand TAU fairness is not by equalizing everyone, but reducing the entry barrier to common people. Both tau technology and coin econemy address fairness in following way: we are running bounty program for very long time to allow mininum effort to get on board TAU, hope 20 years from my perspective. We keep coin out of inflation. We reward common people essential behavior, spending money for living, rather than rich people racing on hardware and asset hoarding. I would claim we are more fair than POW and POS, but never want to claim the best and abosolute, even thought that is our long term mission.
For DDOS resistance, our mining signal system can easily allow mining leaders to randomly delegate to different address to avoid DDos. Here it is, mining club leader rent 1,000,000 IP addresses, each address associate to one TAU wallet address, then using TAU signal system randomly assign mining power to one of those 1,000,000 address, because DDos never knows club randomness to find IP to attack. I always trust randomness algo, which bitcoin is designed around, than oracles. It is our design purpose use TAU onchain signal system efficiently resist DDos and many other cool things.

1- Tau foundation has not fixed up plan to control minging club to operate under 51% !!

As it doesn't require no heavy computing neither storage work engaged it might be easy for someone who have more servers than the foundation nodes to make easy chain splits and 51% attacks ..
besides why should we trust the foundation nodes at the first place ., what if it failed ?!! would the coin be dead ?

2- Mining leaders , Mining club leader ?

who are they ?
can anyone be one of them ?
what do they do exactly ?
how are they get chosen ? votes ? delegation?

If mining only gets the tx fee and the tx fee was worth 0.1 TAU with average of 50k tx per day that will sum to 5k tau
which means if there is 5k miners each one will take 1 TAU a day would that be a great incentive in a 10bln coin
on 100X of number of TX which is near the current daily cap and 10X number of miners it will still sum to 10 TAUs a day

Activity: 184
Merit: 101
if you need help , drop me a pm
CONSENSUS DEBATE BOUNTY!

kinda thrilled with that title  *thumb up*

i was thinking about why do we need to store all previous tx ..
how about crunching every epoch of say 100,000 blocks in a balance block and previous hash as the genesis of the next epoch and so on
wouldn't that make it more efficient and usable till the year 2040 ..
 probably few petabytes hard disks will be available on the markets by then but why not decreasing the foot print further

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
TAUcoin, has proposed a brand new consensus mechanism called Proof-of-Transactions. It proposes a fast circulation currency without inflation. Users collectively maintain the network security by doing normal economical behavior - transactions through time. With the technical innovation of "Proof Of Transaction", users are incentivized to making necessary transactions by sharing the future block reward. No advantage is given to accumulating wealth and hardware.
Learn about TAUCOIN here

We believe that Proof-of-Transaction is the best consensus mechanism when it comes to being:

•   The most secure decentralized network
•   The fairest decentralized network
•   The most environmentally friendly decentralized network

Let’s jump to the year 2040, with the assumptions that:
1.   Internet Speed has dramatically increased, from 4G to 10G.
2.   Coins (TAU) with Proof-of-Transaction mechanism are widely distributed to billions of holders
3.   TAU foundation team has successfully developed “automatic block sizes” that allows all miners to define their size and time of block generation.

The increase of internet speed allows decentralized nodes to communicate faster. With the implementation of automatic block sizes, POT network will be able to support 1000 times more transactions than today, which is about roughly 10 billion transactions every day.

By Shannon’s theory, it is impossible for one node to collect all transactions in a world-wide competitive decentralized network. Thus, there will be thousands of “mining clubs” around the world to pick up transactions from different parts of the network. They are all competing on reducing commissions and capturing as many transactions as fast as they can. Under these circumstances, it is very difficult to form a 51% attack to obtain any significant share of the 10 billion fee based transactions daily, especially when one is trying to manipulate a massive amount of transactions in a 1 year sliding window.
*Proof-Of-Transaction Whitepaper*

Rules
1.   The debate starts today. Anyone in Bitcointalk is able to participate anytime until the end of the debate. The debate ends on the 30th of September.
2.   Users are required to challenge Proof of Transaction’s consensus mechanism, with no limitation to proofs, arguments and ideas. Mathematical models are welcomed.
3.   The community votes among the top 3 best arguments/ideas/proofs, and 1Million TAU + $1,000 worth of BTC are being awarded to the highest vote.
4.   The vote will happen in TAUcoin’s telegram group on 1st October, and the result is finalized on the 24th hour.
5.   The arguments/ideas/proofs are defined to be the first user to propose it under TAU’s bitcointalk thread, with supported evaluations.
6.   TAU foundation team’s arguments will not participate on the result voting. The winner of the debate can be anyone else, but TAU.
7.   TAU foundation team will reward users that propose an interesting point of view or idea. This is purely defined by the TAU foundation team; an act to encourage everyone to share their thinking.

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
the idea of proof of transaction consensus is just saying or sending a different signal about the technology. i can imagine how cold it will be if the life in entirety will be like a cold classroom where everyone goes to school to learn an age old tradition, in such cases, there is no development or advancement in such fields or areas.

This is definitely the first and one of a kind coin, that is not implemented yet. We have POW and POS - TAU is proudly representing POT (Proof of Transaction)

Sounds great yea? All fields can always be a success of each development it matters only on how the team will accelerate and fasten the implementation of the platform.

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
the idea of proof of transaction consensus is just saying or sending a different signal about the technology. i can imagine how cold it will be if the life in entirety will be like a cold classroom where everyone goes to school to learn an age old tradition, in such cases, there is no development or advancement in such fields or areas.
Activity: 50
Proof of Authentication
Telegram Username : @BinaSarkar55
TAU wallet address : TDYugHcDU6HnXB82v4YJDZaZifBvwFCfMz
Activity: 5
Telegram username : @Makarios91

Tau wallet add:TPzz1XUd9HVQDXPyr7DFZUfySe2exNj8px
Activity: 248
Any product, company and corporation who've undergo an intense debate and criticism is the company of success.. I'd like to eat in some restaurant that have a prepared box for comments, suggestion and criticism , you know why? they want to improve their service to their clients.. Same with this project!

I don't want to be part of this debate, coz i'm not good in debate.. lol!

I think you can participate in the debate because what you have suggested above about product, company and corporation is part of debate, there is nothing so peculiar about debating, so put in your best and read the whitepaper so as to contribute to the topic whether against or for. Thanks
Activity: 166
TAUCoin - fast, fair and secure
Any product, company and corporation who've undergo an intense debate and criticism is the company of success.. I'd like to eat in some restaurant that have a prepared box for comments, suggestion and criticism , you know why? they want to improve their service to their clients.. Same with this project!

Tau foundation has learned a lot from debate. Already actions taken according to debate.
At same time, We welcome new miners and will do best keep miner happy and easy to setup. Will you be interested in being a mining club leader?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It's wonderful if that speed of the internet will be true in the future and I am looking forward for that. Yes, it can really help everyone to have a quick transaction or don't have any delay. And everyone can benefit on that.
Activity: 5
So, as I have been posting on the telegram Convo...

I think that the PoT needs a small scale initial application where keeping track on a network specific transaction, such as school lunch sales could benefit. The Tau tokens would be purchased and used to buy the lunches at an initial rate of value. Then as the market of tau fluctuates the accounts would up/down as dictated by market.

This would also be a great test case for speed and volume since schools would be processing a few hundred transactions at a time and the tau coins could be used at any school utilizing the system. (Currently most commercial solutions limit the amounts in accounts to be spent a one school or district).

Keeping my eye on this idea. Deserves more attention because it talks about use case -- something that needs alot more discussion

Another thought occurred to me on creating a simple qr reading register app to do the transaction. Student shows wallet qr, register app (on phone or register terminal) reads the transactions similar to how the Dunkin or mcdonalds app reads its gift cards and coupons.
Activity: 46
i suggest you that everything about ico must be clear at yhe beginning.Just a suggestion
Activity: 545
Merit: 250

CLICK THE IMAGE TO PARTICIPATE ON THE AIRDROP!
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
TAUCoin - fast, fair and secure
If anyone wants to be miner for TAU upcoming mainnet, we will help you and provide nice coins to start. Just message me....
I want to be a miner for the TAU of the upcoming network.
To do this, I need a static IP?
I will message u for setup.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
If anyone wants to be miner for TAU upcoming mainnet, we will help you and provide nice coins to start. Just message me....

Mining client is under development and will be on-line next week. The version will support Ubuntu only.
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
I think this is one of the coolest bounty I ever encounter which really helps the project improve. Everyone here in forum with depth knowledge of blockchain, consensus mechanism and experience in cryptocurrency can put their keep knowledge to block possible hindrance to TAU. Actually I admire the team cause they are trying to get ideas from the community in regards to the concept of their project.

As I've noticed the concept is quite simple but has potential to be adopted later in. However, some features as I have tried the web wallet make some error. Yeah how did I try it? I tried to send to my friend a coin which came from bonus sign up. You see there's a bit of a delay on receiving it as per stated that the transaction would be on high speed. But still it works.

Also, why would I find the confirmation link from TAU on a spam folder? of course  there's a doubt for me to open it since the Google browser advised me about possible malware? Hope you could improve the security. Cause this one factor the community looking for.
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: