Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ZeroBank Bounty Program - 3,000,000 free ZB Tokens available - page 2. (Read 3536 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Guys, share you bounty working experience please… I’m gonna take part, too.   
Activity: 83
Wonderful news: https://twitter.com/Zerobank_cash/status/1014771844753211392!!! Will the project work in Uzbekistan?   
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
When should we expect for transfer of ZB tokens earned?))   

After the end of the ICO – August, 25, 2018.
Activity: 121
I’m ready to invest 5 ETH at the ICO stage. Are there any bonuses for registration at the moment? Or at least for investment?   
Activity: 152
According to FB, some great news will be announced in a couple of that… Ha something important happened?   
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
What kinds of work are the most valuable in bounty? How much can i earn on an article?
Activity: 57
FaceBook, Youtube, Bitcointalk, Telegram, Twitter, Medium… Are there any other social networks for promotion and participation in the bounty campaign
Activity: 12
" Innovative and very exciting project, it will surely be successful and will reach the planned goal. I hope this project will attract more investors.
Good luck! "

@Medium: @gilbertodesouza_78422
@Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/GilbertoJorge
biticoin talk: Gilberto JC Souza
twitter: @GibaJorge1
@telegram: @Gilbertojcsouza
Wallet:  0x8178f07DD4F9cA68534D73B664459CEd76EeA389
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
When will ZB be lixted on exchanges?  In what year? 

It’ll be announced soon. It’s planned to list it on several platforms. It’ll happen in 2018.
Activity: 261
When will ZB be lixted on exchanges?  In what year? 
Activity: 364
Which projects working mainly on international transfers did the top officials of ZeroBank work in? Could you give some examples?
Activity: 392
How big is community which supports the project? How many thousands of people?
Activity: 126
I’m ready to make a powerful review about the project with description of all the ratings of all the trackers and publish it on YT. What reward can i count on within the framework of bounty?
Activity: 238
Are you interested in bounty campaign in South American languages?
Activity: 212
In opinion of founders, what are the main difficulties that they will have to overcome to reach all the project’s goals? Atmosphere in the industry is still tense.
Activity: 55
When does the 3rd round of bounty start?
Activity: 157
I signed up for bounty campaign, but i didn’t get e-mail… Did i do anything wrong?
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
hello sir the ANN thread of the project are not working.
Activity: 170
Will it be possible to work on steemit? I have interesting offers for creators)
Activity: 93
I heard that the private sale starts soon… Will there be any bonuses?   
Yes! It starts July, 10 and bonuses up to 50% are available: https://twitter.com/Zerobank_cash/status/1014113676230418432
Pages:
Jump to: