Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ZeroBank Bounty Program - 3,000,000 free ZB Tokens available - page 8. (Read 3536 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Can anyone tell me when the project has been started  and what has been done so far? Is there MVP available?
MVP will be available begining of August. Please follow zerobank news for the progress of the project. ThAnka
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I’m ready to write articles about the project for medium. How long should they be?   
Activity: 358
How many ZB tokens can one earn with the help of referral program? I’m ready to attract no less than 10-15 friends.   
Activity: 322
How much will angel investors get as a result of fund distribution?
5% of the tokens are reserved for this purpose.
Activity: 126
How much will angel investors get as a result of fund distribution?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Do you need translation of the WP and Onepage into Filipino?  
Activity: 308
The AWC fund invests in the ICO, mining and trading in order to maximize the income for investors. Does it turn out that this is a venture investor for ZeroBank?
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Is there bounty on Reddit? What is it necessary to do there?   
Activity: 154
This project is one of the best in terms of speed of creation: https://twitter.com/Zerobank_cash/status/1009292129690980352.  What attracts other businesses which get connected to ZeroBank project so actively?   
Activity: 157
Under what conditions can hotels work with ZeroBank? I wanna know everything and maybe agree upon cooperation) 
Activity: 170
Memorandum of understanding (MOU) with AlphaWhale Capital (AWC)-one of the most reliable investment funds in the fin-tech and cryptocurrency market… When will the company start working with it and what does this memorandum mean?   
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
ZeroBank tokens acting as the collateral instruments of money transfers and conversions. Blockchain technology allows these tokens to transfer securely in a verifiable and permanent way along an open, distributed global ledger, bypassing all banking systems or centralized organizations. Thus, rather than moving cash through any banks or MTOs, ZeroBank uses these money barter tokens as a means of moving value from one place/one currency to another, while achieving the lowest negotiable costs for users.
Activity: 93
Does the reward depend on the level of the account on bitcointalk? How much will hero get for advertisement?
Activity: 378
What rate will ZB be provided at as profit made on bounty campaign?
Activity: 122
They already call the ZB campaign one of the simplest ways to earn tokens. Which platform is better to choose to work within the framework of bounty campaign?  
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How much will the project spend on marketing and promotion after the end of the ICO?   
According to the WP, it’s planned to allocate 10% of the funds collected to this article of the WP.   
Activity: 89
How much will the project spend on marketing and promotion after the end of the ICO?   
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Will ZeroBank be completely virtual? Or will it have some physical departments?
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
How many networks are available for participation in bounty campaign? Is it possible to work with all of them at the same time?
Activity: 358
I heard that it’s possible to earn about 1300 ZB on bounty campaign.. It’s really cool! What do i have to do?
Pages:
Jump to: