Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][1 500 000$][ICO] 🏈 MyDFS 🏀 - Blockchain-powered daily fantasy sports - page 11. (Read 7853 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Hello! I took part in TELEGRAM SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN. After filling out the form, there was a message that the manager will contact me. 2-3 days passed, but no one contacted. How do I know my status?
Hello! Please join our TG channel to stay tuned cause we are there 24/7. All the campaigns are still live. When they are finished and results are checked you'll be notified. Do not worry. Thank you for participation.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hello! I took part in TELEGRAM SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN. After filling out the form, there was a message that the manager will contact me. 2-3 days passed, but no one contacted. How do I know my status?
Can I somehow become a beta tester?
If you are able to get to the first thousand to register on our site, then yes, you'll become a beta tester
Are the early contributors compensated? interesting...
Yes, 10% of all tokens (12,500,000) will be allocated to the early contributors and advisory board
Why do you use cryptocurrency for your tokens?
We use cryptocurrency tokens so that our service can grow around the world without breaking any local laws or regulations.
Activity: 3
Seems to be a good opportunity for me with this brokerage platform
Activity: 7
Activity: 5
Are the early contributors compensated? interesting...
Activity: 1
Checked you WP, seems to be a promising project
How can I check my transaction?
Kindly go to https://etherscan.ioto check your transaction.
What exactly can I use MyDFS token for?
MyDFS tokens is an additional way for users to grow the value of what they own and win, and stay engaged and interested. MyDFS tokens can be used to:☝️Participate in games, receive winnings; ☝️Pay for extra app features and in-game content; ☝️Invest in other players on the platform; ☝️Convert tokens to other cryptocurrencies and fiat money.
How do I sign in? just checking if it's secure
Users sign up with their existing Ethereum wallets, which we’ll link their game tokens to via QR-code, or by entering the address of their wallet, and then going through the wallet authentication procedure. The sign-in process stores authentication data locally so users don’t have to repeat the procedure every time they open the app.
Can i use myetherwallet adress?
Sure, you just need a compatible erc20 wallet
Hitbtc is the only exchange you are going to hit?
No, there will be others for sure, they'll be announced, stay tuned
How do you guys store the data?
Hi! We use smart contracts on the blockchain. We have main dispatcher contract, MyDFS token contract, ICO contract, Player statistics contract, Game contract, Brokerage contract
How do you guys store the data?
Activity: 7
Hitbtc is the only exchange you are going to hit?
Will I be able to buy your tokens on exchanges right?
You will, for sure, but please note, that the price for the token will get higher
Can I see you beta version?
Sure, it will be available before the official release. Please join us https://mydfs.net/referrals
Activity: 6
Can i use myetherwallet adress?
Activity: 4
How do I sign in? just checking if it's secure
Activity: 3
How can I check my transaction?
ok, thank you. And what about legal docs, you have any license?
Yes, for sure. We’ve got the UK Gambling Commission License which is a very prestigious one by the way
ok, thank you. And what about legal docs, you have any license?
MyDFS token type? which one?
MyDFS token type is utility token
How are you supposed to get Mydfs token secured?
Please, note, that Mydfs token is a utility one, but the value of MyDFS tokens will raise with the user base and good marketing campaigns. We’ve performed an analysis to determine financial projections for the next five years to come in our whitepaper, chapter 5.3.3. Please note that the numbers are approximate & based on statistics.
Why don't you use fiat money? hm...
This is our core actually, we do not want to get into risks involving some middlemen in the process or asking for some legal issues or coming across the situations when the funds can be blocked or whatsoever.
Are you launching an airdrop campaign guys?
We are. Please register on our site and follow our telegram channel to get futher news
Pages:
Jump to: