Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][1 500 000$][ICO] 🏈 MyDFS 🏀 - Blockchain-powered daily fantasy sports - page 12. (Read 7853 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
How are you supposed to get Mydfs token secured?
Activity: 6
Are you launching an airdrop campaign guys?
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
How much eth costs 1 Dfs?
Please check the quota on site or in mydfs wallet. For pre-sale the price is 0.7$
Activity: 4
What makes this project unique?
Hi! We work on the blockchain and smart contracts which means we are of full transparency. Unlike the Proprietary Backend, blockchain and smart contracts make all transaction transparent and safe to the core. Users can check all transaction history, in-game stats, other data at any time. We are fully integrated both with android/IOS and Web. We have a brand new feature - a brokerage platform. If you do not want to draft your own teams, you can invest money in professional players. Again, with a help of a brokerage contract, all the stats are available anytime on the blockchain. Your funds will not get lost or appropriated, as the smart contract will redirect all the processes without middlemen interference. Thanks to the smart contract again, all the transactions are processed almost instantly without any risks, delays and shadow economy...and many more 🙂
Activity: 2
What makes this project unique?
Activity: 3
What is back office apps for? trying to keep up with it
"Back office apps are used to manage different aspects of the games and server environment, including: user management; content and resource management; server application monitoring; marketing and advertising management; game creation
What sports do you provide in your platform friends?
Hockey, Soccer, Basketball, Football, and Cricket and can easily integrate more.
Activity: 6
I've played with KHL and now I'll gladly switch to mydfs, thanks!
I want to make sure, whether your project will use dispatchers to add data in the smart-contracts ot this process will be automatically done by contracts?
We use dispatcher to store the data about balances, game data, users' stats etc. We store game events in hashes, which are in blockchain.
Activity: 3
I want to make sure, whether your project will use dispatchers to add data in the smart-contracts ot this process will be automatically done by contracts?
Activity: 1
What is back office apps for? trying to keep up with it
What exchanges will be there?
Hitbtc will be for sure and some more reliable ones
Is MEW ok for taking part in ICO?
MEW is erc-20 compatible so yes
So daily means the results are in one day?
Mostly, yes. Sometimes it can be 2 or more depending on a kind of competition but not the whole season for sure Smiley
Activity: 4
So daily means the results are in one day?
Where are you registered? just want to get more detailes guys
© 2017 MyDFS Limited. All rights reserved. 12-14 Finch road, Douglas, IM1 2pt, Isle of Man. [email protected]
Do I have an opportunity to make money with it?
Everybody does. Playing games or investing in a professional player you get your tokens and they are tradable of course. The token price will rise along with a rising demand on it.
Are u on coinmarketcap?
No, we are not on coinmarketcap. We are on the stage of coming to pre-ico/ico
After purchasing will I be able to withdraw tokens for exchanges?
There will be a lock-up period. The lockup period ensures that tokenholders don’t sell until 14 days after the last round of token sales is complete. After that, the tokens will be listed on a number of well-known, trustworthy exchanges. So those people who missed the opportunity to buy tokens during the pre-sale and ICO sale will have an opportunity to get tokens for use on the platform.
Are you partnered with anyone?
Hey! You can check our WP https://mydfs.net/whitepaper scroll down please you'll see our advisors
Won't I get to the situation when my funds get stuck? tell me guys
Thanks to the smart contract, all the transactions are processed almost instantly without any risks, delays and shadow economy
Activity: 5
Is MEW ok for taking part in ICO?
Activity: 8
Are you partnered with anyone?
Activity: 5
Decided to take part and now I'm in Wink
Pages:
Jump to: