Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][1 500 000$][ICO] 🏈 MyDFS 🏀 - Blockchain-powered daily fantasy sports - page 9. (Read 7853 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Why the citizens of China, Singapore and USA are prohibited to take part in your ICO?
Because it is really controversial question in USA, China and Singapore, as far as it is restricted, so that’s why people occupying these three locations can’t participate in MyDfs ICO, but you are always welcome take part after ICO.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I think blockchain to be a good solution to that. Wonder why it's never been used before
Activity: 4
Why the citizens of China, Singapore and USA are prohibited to take part in your ICO?
Got, it. How does stats data get delivered then?
We use a smart contract that records user statistics. It can be used by every member of the blockchain to validate all transactions. It’s also used by other smart contracts, like a game contract, to get or store the data needed to calculate game results. We get information from our reliable providers like Sportradar and Fantasydata.
What is ICO contract for? I've found it but dont understand
"ICO contract lets you: get the balance of Ethereum deposited by any of the buyers; check if the soft cap and hard cap has been reached (and stop selling tokens after hard cap); Issue bonuses dependant on purchase amount; withdraw Ethereum after the sale is over, if the soft or hard cap has been reached; transfer tokens to buyers, including bonus tokens.
What's the benefit of pre-ICO?
The token price is lower, it's getting higher with every stage
Activity: 3
What's the benefit of pre-ICO?
Got, it. How does stats data get delivered then?
Out of 125?
Right, the rest destribution you can check in our whitepaper Smiley
How can one earn money from it
After signing up on the platform with tokens purchased, you can draft your own team of professional sport players and win, if these chosen guys play well in real life. So you accumulate tokens this way and then you can transfer them into different cryptocurrencies or fiat money. They are tradable as well of course. If you do not have any wish to create teams, you can use our brokerege platform and with a help of a professional player earn some tokens by getting a part of the prize indicated in your agreement.
Activity: 112
I read the description and had a couple questions on the telegram campaign. The ten comments a week in crypto channels, would they have to be about MyDFS in other channel or is it just positively contributing while wearing the name and avatar? Also, I know the crowd sale will last until mid June (unless it hits hard cap). Would the campaign last until that time? 10 weeks or so?

Thanks for any info. I think your project looks very interesting.
When it is realesed it's going to fly to the moon for sure
Activity: 2
Can I somehow become a beta tester?
If you are able to get to the first thousand to register on our site, then yes, you'll become a beta tester in April
How can I download mydfs wallet?
go to google play please and download mydfs app
Can I somehow become a beta tester?
How can I download mydfs wallet?
So what about license?
We work with a utility token and actually we do not need it, but still we have a very prestigious one the UK Gambling Commission License
Ok, thx. And what is the token price?
MyDFS token basic price is $1. The price may be higher or lower depending on selling stage and amount purchased.
How are the winnings allocated? I'm trying to get how it all works
The person who gets the biggest number of points gets the first prize, then someone gets the second and so on. Everybody shares the pool in different shares depending on points. We'll deliver the exact information on points gotten for different permormances later
Activity: 3
How are the winnings allocated? I'm trying to get how it all works
Pages:
Jump to: