Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][1 500 000$][ICO] 🏈 MyDFS 🏀 - Blockchain-powered daily fantasy sports - page 17. (Read 7853 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
So u r releasing mydfs tokens for playing inside the game?
Yes, we are. It's a kind of a utility token for different transactions inside the game
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi, guys! How can I get whitelisted?
Aren't tokens a form of security? And as such, aren't they subject to the laws that restrict gambling and selling such instruments?
Our token is a utility token that is not subject to the same rules and regulations as others - it's for people who want to participate in fantasy sports. Furthermore, we have a Gambling License in the United Kingdom
Activity: 1
So u r releasing mydfs tokens for playing inside the game?
Activity: 1
Aren't tokens a form of security? And as such, aren't they subject to the laws that restrict gambling and selling such instruments?
Can I become your strategic backer?
If you are an investor or a venture capital partner, who want to strategically invest in the project, be whitelisted, test the applications, or otherwise take part in the project’s lifecycle contact us by email at [email protected]
Activity: 4
daily fantasy it’s like one season is actually a day? Hm…like it
Do you backup your data? tell me yes Smiley
We backup all system data locally and off-site on Amazon S3 using Bacula. We also use third-party system management from ITsumma, that also does off-site backups.
Activity: 5
Activity: 3
Do you backup your data? tell me yes Smiley
With whom I can contact for the proposal of advertising integration?
Please send your proposal to [email protected]
What is exchange contract? Found it in your WP
A smart contract that connects users with exchanges and lets them exchange tokens for other cryptocurrencies, buy more tokens for other cryptocurrencies, and so on.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
Our primary focus is to make MyDFS as transparent and worry free a fantasy sports platform as possible. It will tackle existing industry challenges and overcome them using modern technology and contemporary business approaches. We’ve streamlined every underlying process to make our platform work quickly and transparently, Users can play their games, invest their winnings, and withdraw them quickly without facing insider gaming, bots, or other unfair practices that spoil the spirit of the game. This makes the platform legally accessible and enjoyable for almost every country in the
world. For questionable jurisdictions, we've planned a budget to get all the documents and licenses to operate fully legal   like UK Gambling Commission license we've already obtained in 2017
Will you guys burn the unsold tokens?
We will for sure, it's always practiced in such cases
Activity: 2
With whom I can contact for the proposal of advertising integration?
Activity: 4
What is exchange contract? Found it in your WP
What includes the sign up process? just to make sure
Users sign up with their existing Ethereum wallets, which we’ll link their game tokens to via QR-code, or by entering the address of their wallet, and then going through the wallet authentication procedure. The sign-in process stores authentication data locally so users don’t have to repeat the procedure every time they open the app.
Activity: 5
Can China participate in your ICO?
Activity: 6
What includes the sign up process? just to make sure
Pages:
Jump to: