Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][1 500 000$][ICO] 🏈 MyDFS 🏀 - Blockchain-powered daily fantasy sports - page 16. (Read 7853 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
What is ICO contract? don't get it
A smart contract that lets users buy tokens during the pre-sale and sale periods.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Brokerage platform, wow! I guess you are still the only one with this feature
Can I buy or sell your tokens, can't I?
Users can buy and sell their tokens using the app, which connects to ICO and Exchange smart contracts that store token data and transaction histories
brand new
Activity: 0
How you see the value of mydfs token to rise especially for a user who is not using the mydfs token on your platform but only holding it for future gains?
Creating awareness (information distribution) is the best element of successful ICO/Platform,I would love to be in cooperation for the marketing and promotion of your ICO/platform
Please redirect your offer to [email protected] Thank you
Main part of bounty or five task.. done, but your bounty don't have twitter and fb campaign?
Hi! For now we've got what we've stated here. However you can also check our airdrop campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop1-500-000telegram-mydfs-blockchain-powered-dfs-3205860
Activity: 6
Can I buy or sell your tokens, can't I?
Activity: 4
What exchanges are you going to hit? that's important Wink
Activity: 238
Creating awareness (information distribution) is the best element of successful ICO/Platform,I would love to be in cooperation for the marketing and promotion of your ICO/platform
Activity: 210
Main part of bounty or five task.. done, but your bounty don't have twitter and fb campaign?
Tell me please about one of your previous apps
uTrener, a fantasy sports platform was launched in 2016, uTrener became one of the first platforms on the Russian market that offered a refined, user-friendly and seamless DFS gaming experience on iOS, Android, and the web. The platform was designed to be white label from the beginning, so we’ve also launched a number of apps and integrations based on it. uTrener got its UK Gambling Commission license in 2017.
Activity: 4
The app is fully ready, isn’t it? Anyway, the guys know what they are doing, had similar projects in the past
Why it is not now?
Cause following our marketing ideas we want to launch it closer to FIFA, although we have our product ready
Guys, what about is I contribute with fiat currency?
No. You can only buy Ethereum, Bitcoin, NEO, Dash, Ripple, Ether Classic, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin in exchange to fiat money, and then contribute with them.
Activity: 7
Activity: 2
How do I store MyDFS tokens? Can you please tell?
After the purchase, your MyDFS tokens are stored in your ERC20 compatible wallet.
What is brokerage contract? is that that brokerage platform?
A brokerage contract can use the statistics to help brokers choose the right player to invest in, and monitor their performance.
Hi, guys! How can I get whitelisted?
Here you are please https://mydfs.net/referrals you'll get an activation email to get access to your account
Activity: 3
What is brokerage contract? is that that brokerage platform?
Pages:
Jump to: