Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][1 500 000$][ICO] 🏈 MyDFS 🏀 - Blockchain-powered daily fantasy sports - page 2. (Read 7853 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
But as for DFS. If there is so wide market, what are the advantages of your product over other platforms?
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Not at all! It is the lowest number on the market, for example, Draftkings takes 15%. Even though our platform is decentralized, it is a business, and like any other business it needs to be developped.
That's true Smiley We have only 10% entry fee
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Not at all! It is the lowest number on the market, for example, Draftkings takes 15%. Even though our platform is decentralized, it is a business, and like any other business it needs to be developped.
So does it mean I'll know all the news?
Yep, you'll be notified on any progress Wink
How are you going to increase the value of the token?
The more players we have the more demand for our tokens will be. That is why we will do our best to attract a lot of sports fans on to our platform. More so MyDFS tokens will be listed on the top 10 crypto exchanges in order to increase their usage and a total value.
How do you guys store the data?
Hi! We use smart contracts on the blockchain. We have main dispatcher contract, MyDFS token contract, ICO contract, Player statistics contract, Game contract, Brokerage contract
Activity: 5
Activity: 4
Glad to be here with this project.
Activity: 6
Is there anywhere to check that you are signed up for bounties and accruing MyDFS tokens? I’ve done the main bounty, filled out the form for telegram signature and upvote campaign. I’ve been active in telegram channels with the avatar and signature, but I can’t verify what I’m doing is correct.

Also, what is the upvote campaign? It says that I would be contacted, but that hasn’t happened.

Thank you for doing an excellent job answering questions in this thread.
Hi! Please contact any of our admins in TG chat. They'll redirect you to a needed person. Thank you.
I'm from China, can I participate in your ICO? Really want
Unfortunately not, China cannot take part in our ICO unless you have residence of some other country.
Is MyDFS platform somehow connected with your previous works uTrener and KHL?
Yes, of course! Our experience allowed us fully understand the fantasy sport's industry's existing hurdles and then overcome them with modern technologies and business practices.
What commission are you going to have on this platform?
We’ll charge a 10% rake only, still the lowest on the market
Activity: 112
Is there anywhere to check that you are signed up for bounties and accruing MyDFS tokens? I’ve done the main bounty, filled out the form for telegram signature and upvote campaign. I’ve been active in telegram channels with the avatar and signature, but I can’t verify what I’m doing is correct.

Also, what is the upvote campaign? It says that I would be contacted, but that hasn’t happened.

Thank you for doing an excellent job answering questions in this thread.
Have you the investor link at your website? Didn't find it.
Sure we have. Here is the link  https://mydfs.net/#signup At the top you will find the inscription " for investors"
Activity: 4
Do you have the product live?      We are publicly launching our app in the beginning of June. Right now you can register on our website to buy tokens then as a part of Pre-Sale campaign at their best price.
Pages:
Jump to: