Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][1 500 000$][ICO] 🏈 MyDFS 🏀 - Blockchain-powered daily fantasy sports - page 3. (Read 7853 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Ok, so mostly every day I get my results?
That's true bro Wink
Can I buy directly with bitcoin?
Yes, please download our wallet app or check your quota with btc on site. Remember that you still have to have an erc-20 compatible wallet.
Hi! I make reviews on YouTube channel I have over 200k subscribers on my channel, kindly reply me if you are interested.
Please redirect your offer to  [email protected] Thank you
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi! I make reviews on YouTube channel I have over 200k subscribers on my channel, kindly reply me if you are interested.
Activity: 3
Can I buy directly with bitcoin?
Activity: 1
It seems to be a good investment cause I know the dfs audience is growing constatntly
Activity: 4
I'd better tell a friend about you guys, he is a fantasy sport geek
Do you accept Ethereum only?
Actually not, you can go to our site and push the button "request a quote" there you can check all the possible amount you can purchase with any currency, but please note that you still have to get ERC20 compatible wallet as our token is the Ethereum based one.
Activity: 7
Will you have some extra content for better gaming?
Yes, we will, you will use your tokens to buy some in-game content as well
How do I create my erc20 wallet? please heeelp...
We recommend using MyEtherWallet but you may also use other native Ethereum wallets as long as they are ERC-20 compatible, such as Metamask, Mist or imToken.
Activity: 2
Will you have some extra content for better gaming?
What's ICO and Exchange contract?
A smart ICO contract lets users buy tokens during the pre-sale and sale periods. Exchange is a smart contract that connects users with exchanges and lets them exchange tokens for other cryptocurrencies, buy more tokens for other cryptocurrencies, and so on.
Activity: 6
What's ICO and Exchange contract?
Why do you store game events in hashes?
It's a good practice to store a lot of data in hashes instead of using raw, because you can verify original text with hash. And the hash is stored in blockchain forever.
Activity: 3
Why do you store game events in hashes?
Will wait, thanks
You are more than welcome
Activity: 4
Super cool that you are going to have cricket! it's just that i like it so much
I do not want to play as I'm not a gamer type, but I'll invest and buy tokens
Why should I use exactly MyDFS platform, when there are so many trusted and experienced ones?
In our platform users can play their games, invest their winnings, and withdraw them quickly without facing insider gaming, bots, or other unfair practices that spoil the spirit of the game.
Why should I use exactly MyDFS platform, when there are so many trusted and experienced ones?
How long will the pre-sale period continue guys?
Pre-sale or pre-ICO starts on April 16, 2018 and lasts till May 6, 2018
Why can't I see you on any of the exchanges?
Hi! Cause we are still on our pre-sale/crowd-sale stages. Exchanges - June aprox. Hitbtc is the first confirmed one
Pages:
Jump to: