Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][500K COMPLETED] Wi-Fi Global - dec. WiFi | Monetize your router - page 18. (Read 24740 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
У нac плaнeтa бoльшaя. Языкoв мнoгo, и для пpoeктa былo бы пoлeзнo пepeвoд caйтa cдeлaть нa oтличныe oт aнглийcкoгo языки. Кoнцeпция и зaдyмкa xopoшaя и интepecнaя, нaдeюcь пpoeкт paздвинeт cyщecтвyющиe вoзмoжнocти дocтyпa в интepнeт.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Hi,

Joining your program.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
twiter reward for 1000 folower and 500 folowers is same or not?

I think is not the same
The stakes for the Signature Campaign were significantly increased!
Best of luck on the project. I'm going to parcitipate.
This look nice project Smiley
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Activity: 56

Joined the telegram campaign. Thanks)
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
We achieved the set goals for Bounty Signature. The fund was increased to 5.000.000 GFI!
Good news sir dev.thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 1
This looks very promising! Nice airdrop, can't wait!
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
I must say, the bounties look quite well-organised with proper application forms and up-to-date spreadsheets showing status of participation. It made me decide to participate at least.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Going wonderfully well, everyone is beginning to see the potential of this project now
Some languages ​​have been reserved in the translation spreadsheet. Look for yourself and to provide materials, write to [email protected]
Activity: 210
The Internet has become an integral part of the lives of civilized people, and the belief that
access to the network is one of civil rights is rooted in society. See to future and do a twitter campaign
Joined.
We achieved the set goals for Bounty Signature. The fund was increased to 5.000.000 GFI!
Activity: 36
Really nice concept and project. Really glad to be part of it. Followed social media.  Will keep track.. Thanks in advance for airdrop
Activity: 58
An interesting project.i have  joined airdrop, telegram and twitter. Waiting your good news.
Activity: 11
hopefully get experience
join this wi-fi global.
Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Joined airdrop for wi-fi global. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: