Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][500K COMPLETED] Wi-Fi Global - dec. WiFi | Monetize your router - page 21. (Read 24740 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
i join twitter & facebook campaign
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I shared all the posts in your fb page
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
How will this work for someone who has a router in the middle of nowhere? This project seems only practical if one is located in a good location for others to use their wifi. Most rural areas would then be excluded if I understand this correctly.
Activity: 168
where is found retwitte and twitte link submit from?
Activity: 4
it's wonderful that someone came with this idea,hoping for the best..
Activity: 68
That's a really cool project of having free wifi access and at the same time router owners earn from it.  Wink
I join facebook and twitter Campaign already. Thanks, wish luck)
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Very interesting concept and white paper. Is the team planning on deploying their own infrastructure in addition to working with open network administrators?
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
Hello dev I've done joined social media account.
Waiting for your confirmation.
Thanks dev

Sir dev I looked up the spreadsheet my name was not there.
Am I rejected?
Activity: 275
Today, the Internet has become an integral part of the lives of civilized people, and the belief that
access to the network is one of civil rights is rooted in society. See to future and do a twitter campaign
Joined thanks
Activity: 406
Hi Bounty Manager,

Twitter/Facebook reports will be collected automatically or we have to post report here weekly.
Is there will be sheet where we can track of stakes/points ?

Kindly clarify.

Thanks.
Activity: 98
Thanking you in advance.
Interesting idea. I will follow the developments in this topic. Good luck to the new project!
Activity: 56
Im excited with this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
I'm thinking of joining the company's social bounty, but I'm interested in a weekly report. Do I need to make a report in this thread?
Activity: 363
signature bounty program need 30 participants, have they already been found?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
I fill up the Airdrop form but there is nothing happen when I click on the [REGISTER] button anything wrong, or is it normal
Activity: 476
Applied for Dutch translations. I would love to contribute to an ambitious project like this!
Activity: 224
We inform you about the benefits that the pre- ICO participants will receive!
Read here - https://medium.com/@WiFi_Global/advantages-for-pre-ico-participants-f9f0a3ca968d
Activity: 224
Where do I need to input my task for Facebook and twitter bounty? Do you have a form or I just need to post it here?

Form from the first pool.
Activity: 168
 i joined twitter camping and facebook camping.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
One of the necessities nowadays specially at work and homes and you made this project. This is totally awesome. I can see the success of this project with massive potential. Goodluck cool team. I joined the social campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: