Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][500K COMPLETED] Wi-Fi Global - dec. WiFi | Monetize your router - page 22. (Read 24740 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 2
I join to twitter and facebook....
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
You can not only use free wi-fi but also monetize your network. cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
Hello dev I've done joined social media account.
Waiting for your confirmation.
Thanks dev
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Have joined your FB, Medium and Telegram campaign.  Do we need to make a report of our work? and when should we post it?  Thank you

Reports can be left at will. But it would be more convenient to consider your activity.
Activity: 120
Hard requirements in the company of bounties Sad
Activity: 294
This is an exciting project, since this can benefit everyone esp
 who will participate in this revolutionary project.. glad to have known this..more power dev..
Activity: 252
I am happy to be part of this project  but i don't know if there are reports to be posted weekly in all the links of facebook and twitter.
Activity: 76
What are your project timelines and when we can expect the white papers with details?
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
Have joined your FB, Medium and Telegram campaign.  Do we need to make a report of our work? and when should we post it?  Thank you
My Wi-Fi connection should be with any password or i can just open my home network to have profit of randomly connected people?

You can open your home network or make a second one - public. You can also monetize the home network with a password, but the revenue will be clearly less.
Activity: 62
it is a very interesting project. I will follow Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 253
I think the concept is sound and interesting. After reading the whitesheet will specialized hardware be required to act as an access point or would existing router technology be sufficient? I wasn't real clear how this would be implemented.

We need the most common router. With the help of an invoice (key), which will be issued only to the participants of pre-ICO and ICO, you will be able to install special software on your router.
what brand router modems support this special software?
how minimum internet speed to support this wifi software running well?
good project like this will be supported by many people, good luck Dev.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
My Wi-Fi connection should be with any password or i can just open my home network to have profit of randomly connected people?
Hi dev,
I saw signature code for Jr. member, but your rules only for Member and above. What does the code for Jr. member mean in the signature campaign? Thank you.

You can participate Jr. Member.
Activity: 420
project advantage in scalability!
i have question :
1. what is the difference this project with wi coin project?
2. do you have an app wifi network?
3. which country is the first time this project launching?
i from indonesia
please answer my question

We offer not the exchange of passwords, the decentralized WiFi network. Owners of routers install special software, which can be obtained by inviting (key). Invites will be distributed only to participants of pre-ICO and ICO. You can connect not only your router, but also others, receiving a commission from their income. Since participation in ICO will be from different countries of the world, the project will be launched around the world and will be scaled by network participants.
Activity: 210
i have question :
1. what is the difference this project with wi coin project?
2. do you have an app wifi network?
3. which country is the first time this project launching?
i from indonesia
please answer my question
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
I like the purpose of the project if i have money i want to invest that. It seems have a future and a purpose.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
well this project seems to be good for us as consumer as wifi is going to be free but for other companies it will be a cause of bankruptcy.All in all I think this project is going to see success.
Pages:
Jump to: