Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP LAST 2000] VOXXO / MUSIC PLAYER APP/LIVE EVENTS/LICENSING - page 4. (Read 3319 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 111
i joined airdrop.. i follow dev
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
APP's appearance looks user-friendly, more modern and the colors are not boring, it is perfect.
Maybe it will be the latest music app that will be successful and widely used.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
filled up the form for participate airdrop...
anyway, i also interested to join twitter bounty program. it just create 1 tweet about voxxo per day until 19 november right ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I liked the project very much, especially when it is possible to adjust the number of hours of listening to music. And the payment of music with crypto currency gives many opportunities
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Music & Tokens, two of my favorites things:-) will watch the project, good luck
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Sounds like a nice music application.I hope to have the necessary investment and interest.
Thank you.Good luck.
Activity: 95
Good project, I really love music.
Why  you don't use a singer or musician to popularize? Young people take not expensive... or give bonuses here.
Activity: 378
like music, like mobile, like bitcoin - need to join  necessarily
Activity: 142
I think it's a great idea projects like this that work with online music platforms. Got my attention and support. We will work to ensure your success!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
good idea about the Music, when everyone like music. I wish this project will be succes.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
airdrop is very good, I'm sure your airdrop will be successful and be the best
Activity: 14
Great idea. Joined to airdrop. I wisht the best and success!
Activity: 196
Joined airdrop great project thank you.
Activity: 308
Hi team, I might be wrong. How is implementing music listening service on a blockchain useful apart from probably cutting out the middleman, the so-called huge streaming services already in place?
Activity: 238
Everybody write "great project", but for me interesting for this project, it really does need a blockchain and ICO or just becouse is it trend?

Thats the question with a lot of projects, is there a real use case? What problem does the blockchain solve? In this case my opinion is that as blockchain is about decentralization, it will be able to give the power back to consumers, and artists themselves. As of now consumers as well as artists have to bow down to the will of big music streaming companies. Hopefully this will change with this project.
Activity: 59
Everybody write "great project", but for me interesting for this project, it really does need a blockchain and ICO or just becouse is it trend?
Activity: 42
VOXXO is promising project! New music stream experience with new features.

I look forward to participate.
Activity: 84
if you understand correctly, is it a player who pays copyrights in crypto currency? or just collects a fee for the volume of listening to music (including pirated)?
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
I love music. I like your project. I wish you good luck, I hope everything will be fine. I join the VOXXO community.
Activity: 42
i like this project, waiting for the news! 👍
Pages:
Jump to: