Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP LAST 2000] VOXXO / MUSIC PLAYER APP/LIVE EVENTS/LICENSING - page 7. (Read 3319 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
It's a welcome project.
I like it.
Activity: 7
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck。 Smiley Smiley
good idea about the Music Player Mobile App, now reading your web!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
VOXXO is markable name for music player, success your idea!
Activity: 56
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck。 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
very interesting project. Thanks
Activity: 318
try maximally join in VOXXO community and want to invest. but that so my question is roughly for VOXXO will be in exchange / which market?
Activity: 98
It is a promising project in the future, I think that it is suitable for long-term investment.
Of course I will participate!
Activity: 141
nice project... i am participants.. i hope the project will success..
Activity: 1316
Merit: 407
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
I found the project very interesting and a very original and innovative idea. In regards to this, predictions for an application beta?
Activity: 196
i wanna make money with this project,cant wait to start to use it
Activity: 235
Is the app for beta testing out already?
Activity: 27
Very interesting and good idea about the Music Player Mobile App, I am looking forward to the success of this project, goodluck.
Activity: 56
WOW.you make my one wish.Music in Crypto..Awesome.Great project app.Lets go VOXXO
Activity: 33
Looks like it'll be a great app!  Best of luck
Activity: 238
Im looking forward to this projects success. I was waiting for a decentralized project that will compete with itunes and spotify. These companies with their algorithms that tell me what i am supposed to like and what i am supposed to dislike are really annoying. Its time for a better solution!
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
We will be the first place to buy music in cryptocurrencys.

There are few other projects already doing this same. Let's hope Voxxo will stand out and deliver good app as promised. User-friendly that's the key to success I think. Fast connections and no glitches that's what people like when using apps.
Activity: 62
We will be the first place to buy music in cryptocurrencys.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
good idea about the Music Player Mobile App, now reading your web!
Activity: 98
hi dev..i have sent a little ETH to your token purchase address, tpi i have not received the token..email the reply you can not send me ....
Pages:
Jump to: