Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP LAST 2000] VOXXO / MUSIC PLAYER APP/LIVE EVENTS/LICENSING - page 5. (Read 3319 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hi, I am trying to find out what kind of streaming channel options you will have available.
Activity: 51
This bounty project looks more interesting
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
Hello voxxo! I hope you have live chats like "Telegram" channel/group or "Discord" server and need to build more community and advertise/promote your token, thank you very much!
Activity: 2
Great project. A telegram group would be nice as well.
Activity: 30
JOIN

Very interesting and much promising project Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
paying to stream by time logged is much better than pay per song systems for those who are music addicts.  like this idea. 
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
I'm very glad to be part of this project

let me know you voxxocommunity I will accept this project

Thank you
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Im proud this project and I will support to the end this project I hope you accept me thank.
Activity: 60
Im still confuse about it
So, no form to register the bounty campaign ? and how we post our weekly report ?

send [email protected] with screenshoots it is enough and links with other details
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
Im still confuse about it
So, no form to register the bounty campaign ? and how we post our weekly report ?
Activity: 115
Nice project!

Good luck.
Activity: 224
We published your bounty ad on the http://newsker.com
Activity: 30
great project good luck
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
Looks very professional.
Activity: 60
Hi. Is the 500 seats for beta testers already claimed? Can I join the beta testing? Im curious about this project and Im willing to be a tester. Hope you will choose me. Thank you.

500 Investors of Crowdsales #1 will test VOXXO BETA

I checked the project and read the whitepaper, but I don't understand what's unique about this music player app besides having to pay for streaming in cryptocurrencies.
Why do you need your own token?

With value of VOXXO Token community can define price of music when we got that power in the music sector. People can hold or invest VOXXO's to organize a concert or produce an album.

when is the distribution of airdrop results? is there also campion bounty?

We updated bounty details. See first message.

ICO Talk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicocrowdsale-voxxo-music-player-app-live-events-licensing-2398566

Activity: 23
Seems like a wonderful project for us music lovers !

Can't wait to put my hands on the Beta if I have the chance
Activity: 378
good idea use blockchain in mobile, thanks for your work
Activity: 434
for btc-lovers it's very pleased that appear the app on blockchain!
Activity: 418
Merit: 11
I checked the project and read the whitepaper, but I don't understand what's unique about this music player app besides having to pay for streaming in cryptocurrencies.
Why do you need your own token?
Activity: 252
An interesting project. At least something new. Without doubt, the project is waiting for success.
Pages:
Jump to: