Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦑[BOUNTY][AIRDROP]🦑Quidli €400,000 rewards - page 7. (Read 3284 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Inpsiring stuff in your site and white paper. I have become a believer! Please succeed so that we may change the way we have to work today. Cont on me for support as well!

Thanks for your support! A great way to help us grow and earn bountyQUID is by referring people to join our Telegram group!
Activity: 84
Inpsiring stuff in your site and white paper. I have become a believer! Please succeed so that we may change the way we have to work today. Cont on me for support as well!

Thanks for reviewing our work!  Grin

Do you want to become a Squiddite? Squiddites are believers in the Quidli vision who volunteer labor to contribute to and accelerate our development in exchange for preQUIDs. Today we work with 12 Squiddites, but we're always eager to onboard more!

To find out more, join us on: Telegram, Reddit, Medium, and LinkedIn.

If you want to contact us directly, get in touch with us by e-mail at: [email protected]

🦑🦑🦑🦑

Interesting proposal. I will consider submitting my services. I enjoy this kind of thinking. Crypto is a great tool for this. Cool idea.
Activity: 182

Thanks for reviewing our work!  Grin

Do you want to become a Squiddite? Squiddites are believers in the Quidli vision who volunteer labor to contribute to and accelerate our development in exchange for preQUIDs. Today we work with 12 Squiddites, but we're always eager to onboard more!

To find out more, join us on: Telegram, Reddit, Medium, and LinkedIn.

If you want to contact us directly, get in touch with us by e-mail at: [email protected]

🦑🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 105
Big Airdrop.Iam Interested Fully.
#Joined Airdrop
Telegram : @bnstar16
Twitter : @bnstar16
Facebook : facebook.com/bnstar16

Hi, for completion of our Airdrop, please be sure to submit a Completion Form to finalize your participation! 🦑🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 95
A really good team ! Great Project !

It will certainly change the paradigm of investors and revolutionize the market for encryption.
Activity: 36
Big Airdrop.Iam Interested Fully.
#Joined Airdrop
Telegram : @bnstar16
Twitter : @bnstar16
Facebook : facebook.com/bnstar16
Activity: 41
Interesting concept with equity. I have joined to learn more. Nice job so far!
I have joined the tweeter account this project

🦑Airdrop is Ongoing!🦑

Please see below for the Airdrop process:
Activity: 116
I have joined the tweeter account this project
any participants who have contributed to growth ecosystems can be given incentives, thereby actually achieving inclusive finance. so participants will follow and assist in marketing the product.

🦑Be sure to read our latest white paper (ver. 1.1.0)!🦑

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read, particularly the Token section for more details on how bounties will be handled!

Join the discussion in our Telegram group!
Activity: 382
Merit: 10
any participants who have contributed to growth ecosystems can be given incentives, thereby actually achieving inclusive finance. so participants will follow and assist in marketing the product.
Activity: 84
Impressed with what you've built. great vision and super product. looking forward to seeing more progress!!!

Welcome to Quidli! 🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Help us grow by inviting your friends to our community as well - You can earn 1 bountyQUID for each friend successfully onboarded:

• Add friends to our Telegram group
  • Have them complete all necessary steps to fully register
  • Make sure they list you as their referrer in their Completion Form

See the bounty task card for more details!

I will invite more friends definitely. This is a moonshot project and I am impressed!
Impressed with what you've built. great vision and super product. looking forward to seeing more progress!!!

Welcome to Quidli! 🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Help us grow by inviting your friends to our community as well - You can earn 1 bountyQUID for each friend successfully onboarded:

• Add friends to our Telegram group
  • Have them complete all necessary steps to fully register
  • Make sure they list you as their referrer in their Completion Form

See the bounty task card for more details!
Activity: 20
Bitcointalk Username: dreammoney710
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dreammoney710-2226411
Telegram: @Alhaji_Don_Sheriff
ETH address: 0x2C063454A8D52D2ad71c801430ed7107F236938E

🦑🦑🦑🦑Thanks for Your Support!🦑🦑🦑🦑

Don't forget to join us on:
Wonderful bounty program. Use of trello is truly innovative. I am looking forward to seeing this project take off!

Thanks for your support! Stay tuned to our Telegram group for updates on Quidli and new ways to earn bountyQUID!
Activity: 196
Bitcointalk Username: dreammoney710
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dreammoney710-2226411
Telegram: @Alhaji_Don_Sheriff
ETH address: 0x2C063454A8D52D2ad71c801430ed7107F236938E
Activity: 105
Wonderful bounty program. Use of trello is truly innovative. I am looking forward to seeing this project take off!
I'm happy to contribute to your growth. Let me know if there's any way to earn More bounty tokens. Quidli is going all the way to The moon!!

Thanks! Be sure to check us out on all our channels:

Pages:
Jump to: