Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ANN] EBCoins | Attractive Twitter Campaign : 2 weeks only | $50,000 | - page 10. (Read 23340 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
I see my stake , thank you
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Hello!
 I've been hacked. Please! Change the address of my wallet!

#563  Twitter Campaign

Old address 0x00d97D7f128D251Cfd3Bd638FE300Abf3037C736

New MEW address 0x2D5089a716ddfb0e917ea822B2fa506A3B075997

Thank you
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
Hi everyone, the stakes have been updated till page 100 (stop at my post on the cut off timing). Please check if the stake is given correctly.

I will submit the list to the dev team in 18hours. Do you still can pm me for any changes needed. At this point of time, all the posts before me already have their stakes given. There is one person who does not have the stake because he never post any original tweet so i cant give him the stakes.

hello sir dev, is the stakes directed to our wallet provided? or we need to fill a form.?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Any questions please pm me. Thanks. I always tends to miss out things in here so it is more safe to pm me.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
my week 2 reports https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29544000 please check and update spreadsheet number 326
legendary
Hi everyone, the stakes have been updated till page 100 (stop at my post on the cut off timing). Please check if the stake is given correctly.

I will submit the list to the dev team in 18hours. Do you still can pm me for any changes needed. At this point of time, all the posts before me already have their stakes given. There is one person who does not have the stake because he never post any original tweet so i cant give him the stakes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Hello. Can you say why I have 0 stakes for week 1? Thank you.
dev must come out to explain this problem, I have completed all three tasks in the announcement.
1.Post 3 retweets from https://twitter.com/EBCoinGlobal per week
2.Create 1 original tweet per week
3.Have #BTC #ETH #EBCoin in all the tweet.
And I made the report on time, not late,Please dev give us 0 stakes reason.
Hello, i'm not a manager but did you add #BTC #ETH #EBCoin to all the retweets that did?

I see that most of the participants did not do this ...
No, I've done it all!
Looks like 0 stakes seem a small mistake, and I see stakes in spreadsheets have been fixed, and I wish everyone good luck, by the way, when we can see your tokens in our wallet?
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
hi sir you din't count my week 2
this is my week 2 thread link kindly please check and update this

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30412477

thank you
legendary
The twitter stake is being processed right now. The backend data is transferred to the live spreadsheet so you can see the process. I will announced here when i have the final check done and you will have 24hrs to check.
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
guys , i think they stopped the bounty , it just last for 2 weeks
Pages:
Jump to: