Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ANN] EBCoins | Attractive Twitter Campaign : 2 weeks only | $50,000 | - page 9. (Read 23340 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
I didn't get week 2 stake....
Pls check
Twitter campaign
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I notice an error in my bitcointalk profile on the spreadsheet. My profile is 1266645 while it is 1266644 on the spreadsheet. How do I correct this?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
The spreadsheet is already finalised and no more changes can be done. It is in private mode now for the dev team to do the token distribution.

Please wait for the tokens to be distributed. When it is distributed, i will upload another list to show your tokens distribution for you to tally.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hello, I can't to open the spreadsheet. What a problem?
already in the spreadsheet may submit to the EBCoins team, we just wait further news.be patient to hear and get the EBCoins token, hopefully directly listed on the market with price views
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Very good project, with great pleasure helped to promote your project, thanks to the great manager of the company for his not easy work.
Success and good luck to you! Smiley
Activity: 392
Dear Bounty Manager
i can't see and access the spreadsheet you post on the bounty tread
this is my weekly report for 2 weeks

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30411648

if I do not get the stake, please add my stake to the weekly report

Give me access to view spreadsheet

email : [email protected]
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Dear admin my Etherum address has been changed as my previous was mistakenly wrong. please approved and send my stake in new etherum address.
my new ETH address  : 0x0e7eE4e49284fDb8338488C5e66E9985F8e174bc
spreadsheet : 306
Twitter Campaign
Plz,admit my new ETH address.
Activity: 196
Hello, I can't to open the spreadsheet. What a problem?
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Hello everyone.
I see my stake , thank you
It was a pleasure to be engaged in the promotion of this project!
I wish you continued success! I'm waiting for my reward.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Hi everyone, the stakes have been updated till page 100 (stop at my post on the cut off timing). Please check if the stake is given correctly.

I will submit the list to the dev team in 18hours. Do you still can pm me for any changes needed. At this point of time, all the posts before me already have their stakes given. There is one person who does not have the stake because he never post any original tweet so i cant give him the stakes.

hello sir dev, is the stakes directed to our wallet provided? or we need to fill a form.?

The google form that you all filled initially already have your eth address. So we will send your tokens to that eth address.

At this point of time, there is no demand for KYC for bounty participants yet.

Hello!
 I've been hacked. Please! Change the address of my wallet!

#563  Twitter Campaign

Old address 0x00d97D7f128D251Cfd3Bd638FE300Abf3037C736

New MEW address 0x2D5089a716ddfb0e917ea822B2fa506A3B075997

Thank you

Done.
Pages:
Jump to: