Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ANN] EBCoins | Attractive Twitter Campaign : 2 weeks only | $50,000 | - page 5. (Read 23340 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The spreadsheet is being locked up as it has already been sent to the dev team to do the fund distribution.

There is no way to change/edit any more details.

When the tokens are being paid out, i will release another spreadsheet with the token allocations for your own checking.

Thank you for your info, we were waiting this..
Activity: 336
Hello Dev,
When we have a result? Thanks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
The spreadsheet is being locked up as it has already been sent to the dev team to do the fund distribution.

There is no way to change/edit any more details.

When the tokens are being paid out, i will release another spreadsheet with the token allocations for your own checking.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Hello, when we have a result and when i can get token, thank you  Grin

You can refer to 1 post above you. This is what i typed.

''It will take a week or 2 to distribute the tokens. Do note that it will be given out together with the telegram airdrop bot so there is like 25k eth address to be given out. So please be patient with it. I am also eagerly waiting for the payout.''
Hello! i cant see the spreadsheet doc in first page, why?
The same question...
Activity: 154
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

''It will take a week or 2 to distribute the tokens. Do note that it will be given out together with the telegram airdrop bot so there is like 25k eth address to be given out. So please be patient with it. I am also eagerly waiting for the payout.''
Hello! i cant see the spreadsheet doc in first page, why?
legendary

Activity: 136
Merit: 1
legendary
Still I don't get reward.
Why?

It will take a week or 2 to distribute the tokens. Do note that it will be given out together with the telegram airdrop bot so there is like 25k eth address to be given out. So please be patient with it. I am also eagerly waiting for the payout.
Activity: 532
Merit: 2
Still I don't get reward.
Why?
legendary
Hallo bounty manager,
Please replace ETH address: 0x0E2412a03Ac1695d5D18DF3d95c941490be63E24
because I have been hacked by irresponsible parties.

Twitter Campaign
replace to: 0x3E60d4AE9d59Af4D52A4cE0C144274eE18505679
username: mbe48
bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mbe48-989078

Thanks and best regards

Sorry i cant change the details anymore. The data has been given to dev team.

sir, I participated twitter bounty for 2 weeks under every rule correctly. But the spreadsheet I had 0 stakes. Then I put a message in this thread by telling that problem on February 17. But still, I don't know what happened to my stakes. sir, can you please tell me how can I check that?

this is my previous complaint on this thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30500026

Thank you, sir.

You have to pm me. Those who pm has their concern fixed. There was 2 days for everyone to check the spreadsheet before i submit.

legendary
Hello manager greetings to you, please I need a help here,
The wallet address which I registered with bounty campaign  has been hacked, I want you to change the previous wallets address to this new one
0xdf26377606868f853db796c6e92338345D71B904

Twitter campaign

Thanks and best regards

Sorry the data has been sent to the dev team.

hey, dev, can you give us a clear time, when to pay, or give us a rough time?
I can not stand those promises of indefinite delay, many of them, as if for the payment of them never come to an end.

Usually all the projects i work with will have their payment made as they are not just engaged me for bounty. They had already paid and we do our due diligence that they are a trust worthy ico.
Right now, they are getting the details of the telegram airdrop bot too so it may take quite some time. Be bear with it. I will update again once the payment is done. I am also a participating so i am eager to see my tokens. Cheers.

When is the distrubution of it sir?

Please wait for 1 or 2 more weeks. They need to extract the details from the telegram airdrop bot as well.
Pages:
Jump to: