Pages:
Author

Topic: ██████【BOUNTY】█🌟█🌟█BLOCKLANCER█🌟█WIN🌟LNC🌟WORTH🌟UP🌟TO🌟25.000$███████&# - page 27. (Read 71077 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 100
I do not update my bids. Can you change the number of subscribers:
https://twitter.com/marchenko7897QQ             -1829;
https://www.facebook.com/marchenko7897     -5000
Please update my rank    Member
Activity: 378
I can not understand why I received 1 steak for retweets during a week? Is it not too little? I have 1500 followers, for 1 retweet there must be 15 steaks! And I have for the whole campaign - 16 steaks! What kind of deception?
https://twitter.com/DZelenyanskiy - link to my Twitter account
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Guys, everyone in the personal bounty cabinet has not been updated for a while?
Dear manager, why is my message ignored? I ask you to give a clear answer, do I have problems with updating bets in the bounty cabinet? or at all?
Activity: 266
Hello Manager
Please update my Rank to Sr.Member
My ID: 798sig
Thank you

Your rank will be updated automatically!
Blocklancer will inevitably change many things in a freelance market ... and I'm happy to be a part of it.

Thanks, I love hearing your thoughts about blocklancer!
So we know that ICO will start maybe in December, maybe in January.
Do we know how long will it last and how long will take tokens distributin after ICO end?

The ICO will run for one month, after that the ONE token will be listed on exchanges.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hello Manager
Please update my Rank to Sr.Member
My ID: 798sig
Thank you
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
this is one of the longuest signature campaign , hope the project and the reward will be good and perfect !
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
Blocklancer will inevitably change many things in a freelance market ... and I'm happy to be a part of it.
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
So we know that ICO will start maybe in December, maybe in January.
Do we know how long will it last and how long will take tokens distributin after ICO end?
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Guys, everyone in the personal bounty cabinet has not been updated for a while?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
when is this project finished? I see already up to several months but not yet there will be finished. What is the problem?

december-january 2018...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
when is this project finished? I see already up to several months but not yet there will be finished. What is the problem?

Because, ICO still not started yet, ICO will begin December.

The ICO will be this winter probably in December/January. The Alpha version is already out, progressing every day!
Hi, Really nice project.
For the twitter campaign, how will you know our username ? If i'm right, you never asked for it...

By logging in at the Bounty portal you will be able to join the campaign. There you will have to inform your username.
when will this token will be listed in the exchanger? can you please tell it to me? i want to changed my bounty tokens to btc and buy also some if the blocklancers tokens in the future it is been a while since this campaign started.

The token will be listed after the ICO upcoming in December/January.

Thanks for your contribution!
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Hi, Really nice project.
For the twitter campaign, how will you know our username ? If i'm right, you never asked for it...

By logging in at the Bounty portal you will be able to join the campaign. There you will have to inform your username.
when will this token will be listed in the exchanger? can you please tell it to me? i want to changed my bounty tokens to btc and buy also some if the blocklancers tokens in the future it is been a while since this campaign started.

I do know that ICO has not started yet, even that it will start in December, if my word is not wrong, and that's all I know about this project ...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 257
Hi, Really nice project.

Pages:
Jump to: