Pages:
Author

Topic: ██████【BOUNTY】█🌟█🌟█BLOCKLANCER█🌟█WIN🌟LNC🌟WORTH🌟UP🌟TO🌟25.000$███████&# - page 33. (Read 71052 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 255
I am registered to Twitter and Facebook. Please give me a link where I can see the confirmation of my acceptance of social generosity.

You can check your stakes by logging in at blocklancer.net

Please keep in mind that the stakes are updated around once a week.
My stakes not updating few weeks alredy. Why?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I am registered to Twitter and Facebook. Please give me a link where I can see the confirmation of my acceptance of social generosity.

You can check your stakes by logging in at blocklancer.net

Please keep in mind that the stakes are updated around once a week.
Activity: 753
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
When does this bounty campaign end?

The bounty campaign will end when the ICO does. The ICO starts in December and will be running for 1 month Smiley

Thanks!
Does the blocklancer team have to manually go in and check everyones postcount etc for deciding stakes in the bounty? Didn't realise it was so manual labour intensive - if anyone has an automatic process I'm sure they'd be able to make something from it!

If it is manual, I'm happy to be patient and wait for any stakes! Smiley

A part of the stakes procedure is manual, in this way the quality of the work can be evaluated more precisely and there won't be any bot or fake users in our campaign. Obviously, the team doesn't count every single retweet or post from the social media campaigns, that would be very inefficient. But still, there are some things that have to be checked to keep out the spam participants.

Thanks to this procedure everyone can receive their stakes fairly.
When does this bounty campaign end?

The bounty campaign will end when the ICO does. The ICO starts in December and will be running for 1 month Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Does the blocklancer team have to manually go in and check everyones postcount etc for deciding stakes in the bounty? Didn't realise it was so manual labour intensive - if anyone has an automatic process I'm sure they'd be able to make something from it!

If it is manual, I'm happy to be patient and wait for any stakes! Smiley
What to do with signature, when my BCT status change from full to senior  ?

Your rank will update automatically Smiley
but the  Full Member Banner is not the same as  Sr. Member Banner  ?

No, they are different

Those are the full member banners:

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)

█▀▀▄  █  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀  █   ▄   █          ▄▀▄    █▄    █  ▄▀▀▀  █▀▀▀  █▀▀▄       ▀▄   ▀▄   ▀▄                      Freelance on the Blockchain                      ▄▀   ▄▀   ▄▀              [ Twitter ]
█  █    █  █    █  █        █▄▀    █        █▄▄▄█  █  ▀▄█  █        █▄▄    █▄▄▀          █     █     █      The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)     █     █     █               [ Facebook ]
█▄▄▀  █  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▄  █  ▀▄  █▄▄▄  █      █  █      █  ▀▄▄▄  █▄▄▄  █    █       ▄▀   ▄▀   ▄▀                         VISIT US!  |  JOIN BOUNTY!                         ▀▄   ▀▄   ▀▄        [ Announcement ]

And those are the Sr. Member banners:

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
What to do with signature, when my BCT status change from full to senior  ?

but the  Full Member Banner is not the same as  Sr. Member Banner  ?
What to do with signature, when my BCT status change from full to senior  ?

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
What to do with signature, when my BCT status change from full to senior  ?

Your stakes will be updated as soon as possible. Please be patient, the team is very busy building up the alpha that will be launched this month.

Don't worry, everyone will receive their stakes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I'm naming that the ICO will start earlier than December. The project is really excellent !!!!

Please wait patiently, we always try to update your stakes as soon as possible. If there is no change after a longer period of time, please PM the bounty manager. Don't worry, everyone will receive their correspondent stakes Smiley
Hi Blocklancers, I joined the bounty yesterday and I have completed the facebook and twitter activities but for some reason my stake is still zero. I know I followed all the above instructions, is there anything else I need to do to have the stakes show in my account?

Hello! Your stakes are updated around once a week Smiley
Activity: 133
Merit: 12
Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers
Activity: 238
When the ICO will end

It will start in December and will be running for one month

Oh, start back in December, thanks for the information.
hopefully this good project will run even if it has to repeat several times. keep the spirit of team blocklancer.

Oww OK thanks
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org