Pages:
Author

Topic: ██████【BOUNTY】█🌟█🌟█BLOCKLANCER█🌟█WIN🌟LNC🌟WORTH🌟UP🌟TO🌟25.000$███████&# - page 36. (Read 71052 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
When the bounty ends?

The bounty campaign will end toguether with the ICO, which probably starts in december Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
devs could you please tell why facebook repors what i do in you website didnot count?
Twitter action counted only once?
DO i do something wrong?
Regards.
Activity: 350
Bounty Manager
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Give me a link where I can see my bids. I registered on Twitter and Facebook, but I do not find a link to the verification.

You can observe your stakes in the bounty portal by logging in at blocklancer.net
Activity: 560
Give me a link where I can see my bids. I registered on Twitter and Facebook, but I do not find a link to the verification.
Activity: 504
Blocklancer‏ @blocklancer  5 oкт.

Blocklancer is starting a Whitelist campaign!🚀We accept all currencies #BTC #LTC #ETH #XRP #USD #DGB #ETC #DASH etc. The Pre-Sale was already sold out in less than 3 days, so do not miss your chance now and get your #LNC now! Get a bonus for higher investments!
I really like the social media integration on the bounty campaign website. Is this a custom build or something you were able to purchase/license from a third party? Very slick.

It is custom build, the code has been written privately by the programmers
Don't you interest in Thai translation?
BX Thailand exchange site is #34 now.

Thailand's translation is already finished
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I really like the social media integration on the bounty campaign website. Is this a custom build or something you were able to purchase/license from a third party? Very slick.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Don't you interest in Thai translation?
BX Thailand exchange site is #34 now.
Hello. Manager, can you tell me, if I want stop signature company, is my stakes stayed in Blockluncer cabitet? May i not continue signature company? Will my stakes, that I earned saved?

Your stakes will be saved. You can always leave and rejoin the campaign  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Hello. Manager, can you tell me, if I want stop signature company, is my stakes stayed in Blockluncer cabitet? May i not continue signature company? Will my stakes, that I earned saved?
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
hello dev, i've become a member, do i have to change my signature directly or fill out the form first ?
please reply quickly dev
thanks  Smiley

Your rank will be updated automatically  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
hello dev, i've become a member, do i have to change my signature directly or fill out the form first ?
please reply quickly dev
thanks  Smiley
I just joined the Twitter campaign
Tell me, can I get shares for all the 175 likes / retweets posted on your Twitter account or just for recently written ones?
And how often are the shares updated on the site?

You'll get stakes for retweet's and likes with the #Blocklancer and #BlocklancerNews, only the recent ones are counted. The stakes will be updated as soon as possible, the team is currently very busy with the Alpha launch so it might take longer than usual.

Thx, tweets with '@blocklancer' are counted?

No, just the ones with the hastags
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
Tell me, can I get shares for all the 175 likes / retweets posted on your Twitter account or just for recently written ones?

You'll get stakes for retweet's and likes with the #Blocklancer and #BlocklancerNews, only the recent ones are counted. The stakes will be updated as soon as possible, the team is currently very busy with the Alpha launch so it might take longer than usual.

Thx, tweets with '@blocklancer' are counted?

Pages:
Jump to: