Pages:
Author

Topic: ██████【BOUNTY】█🌟█🌟█BLOCKLANCER█🌟█WIN🌟LNC🌟WORTH🌟UP🌟TO🌟25.000$███████&# - page 35. (Read 71052 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Why does the bounty cabinet not consider my retweets?

It takes around 1 week for your stakes to arrive, please wait patienlty. If after a longer period of time you have still not received the stakes please PM the bounty manager. Before contacting, please make sure that all instructions have been followed correctly.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Tell me please bounty program up to what number will it go Huh
------
When the bounty ends?

The bounty campaign will end toguether with the ICO, which probably starts in december Smiley

Why is this too long bounty, some time ago opened ICO but delay and wait until december? what is the unfinished problem?

Till 2183.

The cause that there is no exact date yet is because the platform isn't out yet (it will be on October) and there are still some events where blocklancer might attend.

Now is 14th of October.

Yes! The platform will be out very soon  Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
------
When the bounty ends?

The bounty campaign will end toguether with the ICO, which probably starts in december Smiley

Why is this too long bounty, some time ago opened ICO but delay and wait until december? what is the unfinished problem?

Till 2183.

The cause that there is no exact date yet is because the platform isn't out yet (it will be on October) and there are still some events where blocklancer might attend.

Now is 14th of October.
------
When the bounty ends?

Till 2183.

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
The best joke of 2017. But seriously, how much more bounty will there be?
--------------
------
When the bounty ends?

Till 2183.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
------
When the bounty ends?

Till 2183.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
------
When the bounty ends?

The campaign will be running until the ICO ends. The ICO will start in December, there is no exact date yet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
------
When the bounty ends?

Пpивeт вceм)) Пpиcoeдинeниe к Facebook и Twetter Bounty.

Please ask questions is English Smiley
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
When the bounty ends?

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Пpивeт вceм)) Пpиcoeдинeниe к Facebook и Twetter Bounty.
Whats the rate of blocklancer stake

There is no rate for the stakes yet due to this depends on the amount of tokens sold in the ICO.
Give me a link where I can see my bids. I registered on Twitter and Facebook, but I do not find a link to the verification.

You can observe your stakes in the bounty portal by logging in at blocklancer.net

I dont see any in my account. I have 0 stakes... I am tor 3 weeks in this project

Your stakes might have a delay, please recheck that you retweeted young tweets with the #Blocklancer and #BlocklancerNews. Also keep in mind that your account has to be at least 4 months old.
Activity: 238
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Give me a link where I can see my bids. I registered on Twitter and Facebook, but I do not find a link to the verification.

You can observe your stakes in the bounty portal by logging in at blocklancer.net

I dont see any in my account. I have 0 stakes... I am tor 3 weeks in this project
devs could you please tell why facebook repors what i do in you website didnot count?
Twitter action counted only once?
DO i do something wrong?
Regards.

It usually takes around one week for your stakes to update. A possible cause for your Twitter situation is that you might have retweeted older tweets. Keep in mind that only retweets with #Blocklancer and #BlocklancerNews are counted.
Pages:
Jump to: