Pages:
Author

Topic: ██████【BOUNTY】█🌟█🌟█BLOCKLANCER█🌟█WIN🌟LNC🌟WORTH🌟UP🌟TO🌟25.000$███████&# - page 41. (Read 71079 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
yes my twitter bounty is not moving its been weeks now. Sad

just like you, my stakes are not increased in facebook campaign since august

Have you re-checked that the instructions given have been perfectly followed? In that case please PM the bounty manager
Activity: 132
Merit: 6
Activity: 132
Merit: 6
yes my twitter bounty is not moving its been weeks now. Sad

just like you, my stakes are not increased in facebook campaign since august
very good project, is there any chance for me to follow bounty twitter and facebook you ?? we hope you let us know
thank you

You can join the social media campaign whenever you want. If there is any question regarding how the campaign works please tell me  Smiley
it's mean you are manager in this bounty?

I'm the community manager, I'm here to answer all of your questions  Smiley
sounds good, this project has been running for two months, will you give me information when this project will run out? whether in September, November or December, thanks

have a great day.

Don't worry we always announce the big progress of the platform. We will inform everyone about it  Smiley
Activity: 672
very good project, is there any chance for me to follow bounty twitter and facebook you ?? we hope you let us know
thank you

You can join the social media campaign whenever you want. If there is any question regarding how the campaign works please tell me  Smiley

I'm the community manager, I'm here to answer all of your questions  Smiley
sounds good, this project has been running for two months, will you give me information when this project will run out? whether in September, November or December, thanks

have a great day.
I join bounty facebook campaign and twitter, hopefully ico project smoothly also many investors who glance

Welcome!
Activity: 532
I join bounty facebook campaign and twitter, hopefully ico project smoothly also many investors who glance
thank you

I'm the community manager, I'm here to answer all of your questions  Smiley
Activity: 672
thank you

Hi, I just joined the bounty campaign! But can I only start the activities 4 days on twitter or every 4 days? By getting started today, there is only one tweet available for me! Does the stakes count take many days to update?

It is every 4 days, you can be active at the bounty campaign as long as you like. The stakes might take a little bit longer than expected to arrive due we are making some.uldates in the bounty page.
thank you

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
thank you
Hi dev, please update my rank, its not updated since weeks ! 
2801sig
I wear avatar and text since 2 or 3 weeks, but my count is only updating x1 instead of x2, please help !
thanks

Your rank should be updated automatically. If the information stays unchanged please PM the bounty manager.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Hi dev, please update my rank, its not updated since weeks ! 
2801sig
I wear avatar and text since 2 or 3 weeks, but my count is only updating x1 instead of x2, please help !
thanks
So, when this bounty will end? November? Winter 18?

In winter 2017 but there is no exact date yet

Hmm.. And how can I fulfill the requirement to don’t delete retweets until the ICO ends? Twitter delete retwits if its more than 1000.

You can delete old retweets and keep the ones of blocklancer. They have to exist on your profile so the stakes are counted. Another option would be quality tweets, these wouldn't be deleted.
thealex12, are you related to Blocklancer or you simply try to raising your rank?

I'm a comunnity manager and Content creator, so I'm also answering questions here. Sorry for my account rank I had to create a new one recently.
Why there is no update rates for many participants ?? somebody knows??

Some updates are being made on the website, it could take longer than usual for your tokens to arrive.
Hello campaign manager what is the status of this ICO? is it on the ico stage or something? and what is the current price or value of this token, last what is the possible exchanger for this LNC tokens hopes that it will be on the bittrex or poli.

ICO will start winter 2017. The LNC token so be sold on the current rate:

Power day 1 eth = 12,000 LNC
After power day 1 eth = 10,000 LNC
For every 10 million tokens sold the rate decreases 1% with a minimum rate of 1 eth = 7,000 LNC.

About the exchanges, we are currently talking to multiple ones but there is nothing fixed yet.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
So, when this bounty will end? November? Winter 18?

In winter 2017 but there is no exact date yet

Hmm.. And how can I fulfill the requirement to don’t delete retweets until the ICO ends? Twitter delete retwits if its more than 1000.

You can delete old retweets and keep the ones of blocklancer. They have to exist on your profile so the stakes are counted. Another option would be quality tweets, these wouldn't be deleted.
thealex12, are you related to Blocklancer or you simply try to raising your rank?
Activity: 546
Why there is no update rates for many participants ?? somebody knows??
Pages:
Jump to: