Pages:
Author

Topic: ██████【BOUNTY】█🌟█🌟█BLOCKLANCER█🌟█WIN🌟LNC🌟WORTH🌟UP🌟TO🌟25.000$███████&# - page 42. (Read 71079 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
yes my twitter bounty is not moving its been weeks now. Sad

same for me , i will pm dev end of this week if nothing change
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
Hello campaign manager what is the status of this ICO? is it on the ico stage or something? and what is the current price or value of this token, last what is the possible exchanger for this LNC tokens hopes that it will be on the bittrex or poli.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

also does not change the number of Stakes ((( Cry

Make sure that you have followed all instructions and filled I  the right information. If after a long period of time there is still no update you should contact personally the bounty manager.
I joined the facebook and Twitter bounty. The stakes are not appearing on my bounty dashboard.
I want to write an article on steemit too.

Don't worry for your stakes, they'll appear soon. You can fill in the form and participate whenever you like  Smiley
So, when this bounty will end? November? Winter 18?

In winter 2017 but there is no exact date yet

Hmm.. And how can I fulfill the requirement to don’t delete retweets until the ICO ends? Twitter delete retwits if its more than 1000.

You can delete old retweets and keep the ones of blocklancer. They have to exist on your profile so the stakes are counted. Another option would be quality tweets, these wouldn't be deleted.
Merit: 269

also does not change the number of Stakes ((( Cry
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Activity: 216
The Operating System for DAOs
I joined the facebook and Twitter bounty. The stakes are not appearing on my bounty dashboard.
I want to write an article on steemit too.
Activity: 630

Hmm.. And how can I fulfill the requirement to don’t delete retweets until the ICO ends? Twitter delete retwits if its more than 1000.

Activity: 630
Hi, tell me now, can I add to the bounty program of the project and is there a bounty program for this project? When does ICO begin for this project and to what date will ICO take place? Thank you

the ico will begin in november , and will last, as they said, during winter
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Hi, tell me now, can I add to the bounty program of the project and is there a bounty program for this project? When does ICO begin for this project and to what date will ICO take place? Thank you
hey dev,
update my rank to full member and i use avatar and personal text for it thank you.
i'm sure this project will be successfully.

hi, its automatic, check in 1 day or pm blocklancer
Activity: 118
hey dev,
update my rank to full member and i use avatar and personal text for it thank you.
i'm sure this project will be successfully.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Let's hope that the ICO will start in October and not in November! November is too long!
------
Why my Bitcointalk Signature stakes are not updated in my blocklancer.net dashboard? I wrote lots of posts but still displaying 0...
Yes I am also confused, in the dashboard for twitter and facebook also not changed. Is this campaign done?

We are making updates on the website, please be patient your status might take more than usual to change. If it stays unchanged you can always pm blocklancer
Why my Bitcointalk Signature stakes are not updated in my blocklancer.net dashboard? I wrote lots of posts but still displaying 0...
Yes I am also confused, in the dashboard for twitter and facebook also not changed. Is this campaign done?

We are making updates on the website, please be patient your status might take more than usual to change. If it stays unchanged you can always pm blocklancer
hi dev,where the link spreadsheet facebook and twitter bounty campaign.thanks

You can check your status by logging-in into Blocklancer.net
Pages:
Jump to: