Pages:
Author

Topic: ██████【BOUNTY】█🌟█🌟█BLOCKLANCER█🌟█WIN🌟LNC🌟WORTH🌟UP🌟TO🌟25.000$███████&# - page 46. (Read 71079 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Hi Dev, my rank will upgrade to next level today or tomorow. Is there something i must do to update my eligible stakes reward ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
sir my facebook stake is not increasing any problem sir? and when the contribution of bounty..thanks sir...

Hi,

We are currently working on the update. Sorry for the delay. The contribution of the bounty will be after the ICO.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
sir my facebook stake is not increasing any problem sir? and when the contribution of bounty..thanks sir...

I turned hero member level, and already changed my signature according to that level.

How can i change blocklancer bounty level?

Thanks

Hi,

the level changes automatically.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Hello, I'm doing all the retweets in fb and twitter, but my stakes have not changed for a long time. Please correct.
Connected as @Abu3aki
Connected as 109060516473115
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

I turned hero member level, and already changed my signature according to that level.

How can i change blocklancer bounty level?

Thanks
Activity: 266
very very long campaign if wait to next year, why dev not distributed the first phase of ico bounty?

are dev can give an accurate data of participant if the participant can quit and rejoined again?

You can always freely quit the bounty campaign without losing your stakes. The moment you re-join you'll still have your correspondent stakes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
very very long campaign if wait to next year, why dev not distributed the first phase of ico bounty?

are dev can give a acurate data of participant if the participant can quit and rejoined again?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Dear Bounty supporters!

We are happy to have been able to reach the max-cap for the pre-sale! Without your participation that wouldn't have been possible.
We are very thankful for all our bounty participants. Big Thank You to all of you!!! Cheesy

Currently we are planning howto continue the bounty campaign. We will also update all of your stakes soon! Sorry that the update was delayed. That was because we worked day and night on the Pre-Sale and as you can see everything worked smoothly - No problems at all Smiley

The bounty will continue until the end of our ICO, which is planned in winter 2017/18. We know that this is a long period of time. Leaving the campaign temporarily will of course not have any effects on your collected stakes. We designed the bounty i a very flexible way to not force any people to carry our signature campaign for the whole period of the bounty. This means you can leave the campaign whenever you like and rejoin again. That is no problem.

The bounty competition (ranking) also continues until the end of the Pre-Sale. Keep in mind that the winner has the possibility to win lots of our Lancer Tokens.

With this huge success, that we reached in the pre-sale, Blocklancer gained lots of Momentum to continue growing from day to day. The future of Blocklancer definitely looks bright! We will also release an alpha-version of the Blocklancer platform soon after the Pre-Sale. With the running platform Blocklancer will attract even more people.

Again, "Big Thank you!" to all of you. We are happy that you are supporting us and Blocklancer definitely has the best community!

PS: We also have a Slack-channel for the Bounty campaign: https://blocklancer-slack.herokuapp.com/ and a Discord channel: https://discord.gg/Jw4wCsm
If you have specific questions please get in contact with us. We are always there to answer your questions!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team
Great news. Joined twitter bounty!
Activity: 266
stake for twitter and facebook why not count?

sometimes you need to wait some hours before the count starts , check later if you just subscribed to the bounty

I've been waiting a few days after doing the job at bounty sosmed, but the calculations remain unchanged.

Hi,
We are making some updates on the platform and website itself. It might take more time than usual for your stakes to appear.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
Now, this is a dev, thank you for recognizing our effort. Personally I can say I am happy to be part of this project
and rest assured that I will continue my support until the end of ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
stake for twitter and facebook why not count?

sometimes you need to wait some hours before the count starts , check later if you just subscribed to the bounty

I've been waiting a few days after doing the job at bounty sosmed, but the calculations remain unchanged.
Dear Bounty supporters!

We are happy to have been able to reach the max-cap for the pre-sale! Without your participation that wouldn't have been possible.
We are very thankful for all our bounty participants. Big Thank You to all of you!!! Cheesy

Currently we are planning howto continue the bounty campaign. We will also update all of your stakes soon! Sorry that the update was delayed. That was because we worked day and night on the Pre-Sale and as you can see everything worked smoothly - No problems at all Smiley

The bounty will continue until the end of our ICO, which is planned in winter 2017/18. We know that this is a long period of time. Leaving the campaign temporarily will of course not have any effects on your collected stakes. We designed the bounty i a very flexible way to not force any people to carry our signature campaign for the whole period of the bounty. This means you can leave the campaign whenever you like and rejoin again. That is no problem.

The bounty competition (ranking) also continues until the end of the Pre-Sale. Keep in mind that the winner has the possibility to win lots of our Lancer Tokens.

With this huge success, that we reached in the pre-sale, Blocklancer gained lots of Momentum to continue growing from day to day. The future of Blocklancer definitely looks bright! We will also release an alpha-version of the Blocklancer platform soon after the Pre-Sale. With the running platform Blocklancer will attract even more people.

Again, "Big Thank you!" to all of you. We are happy that you are supporting us and Blocklancer definitely has the best community!

PS: We also have a Slack-channel for the Bounty campaign: https://blocklancer-slack.herokuapp.com/ and a Discord channel: https://discord.gg/Jw4wCsm
If you have specific questions please get in contact with us. We are always there to answer your questions!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

wow congrats dev, by the way i'm create video content for support blocklancer
check this out : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_eAizzQHF8&app=desktop

Hi,

wow that's an impressive video! Thank you very much!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
Dear Bounty supporters!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

wow congrats dev, by the way i'm create video content for support blocklancer
check this out : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_eAizzQHF8&app=desktop
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Joined bounty twitter, face.

Nice project, it's success!

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
End of ICO and Bounties until winter! That is great news. Sadly, I would like to request if we can remove the four day rule in posting #Blocklancer posts? Very difficult specially for those who has other things to do and sometimes forget.
Dear Bounty supporters!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team
Pages:
Jump to: