Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][CLOSED] eGold - THE ULTIMATE ESPORTS BETTING CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 2. (Read 5951 times)

Activity: 572
Merit: 106
There seems to be a mismanagement of the Bounty campaign. People, once they have done their job, should be paid accordingly once they have fulfilled their requirements. Please do not let the people get hurt and complain about you. Thanks.

Hi weeklyeth,

Our aim is not to hurt anybody, especially anyone in our supportive community.
Please note that the requirement for social media bounty is 300 stakes.

Your consideration is much appreciated!

The good thing is: there are so many good projects about gaming out there.
So it's no problem to ignore you shitty scammers and invest in unikrn, herosphere or something similar. They acted really professional and trustworthy, something we can't say about you
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
There seems to be a mismanagement of the Bounty campaign. People, once they have done their job, should be paid accordingly once they have fulfilled their requirements. Please do not let the people get hurt and complain about you. Thanks.

Hi weeklyeth,

May God reprimand you
Activity: 177
Merit: 2

Hi weeklyeth,

I retweeted EVERY official tweet  (max 3 a day) and I have gained only 90 stakes.. (and I did received nothing) how is it possibile?

my twitter profile: https://twitter.com/CesareCorso
login bountyportals [email protected]

Hi tamango,

the social media campaign included three parts - Twitter (follow our account; like, comment on a tweet and retweet), Telegram ( join our group and channel; comment or ask questions in the group) and Facebook (like and follow our page; like, comment on a post and share a post).

So using only Twitter and only retweeting unfortunately led to this number of stakes.

Thank you for your support and understanding!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I retweeted EVERY official tweet  (max 3 a day) and I have gained only 90 stakes.. (and I did received nothing) how is it possibile?

my twitter profile: https://twitter.com/CesareCorso
login bountyportals [email protected]
Only 30 of 1844 people, judging by the spreadsheet, will receive tokens for a social campaign!) This is a real deception! It's good that there are a minority in this forum of such deceivers.

Hi De_nis,

We are sorry that you feel that way, but please refrain from using abusive language and slanders!

All of the people who qualified for the social media bounty worked really hard to promote the project, so calling them deceivers is not tasteful at all.

On the other hand worth nothing is that from the people with total stakes above 0 around 140-150 participants have not even entered their ETH address.

And last but not least I have to point out that although not a majority more than 30 people have qualified for and received their bounty reward tokens.

Thank you for your understanding!

30 people? are you proud of this?
Close to no one got rewarded for promoting your coin. Can you at least tell what drove you to this decision?
Why even start a bounty campaign?
At least you reached your goals, but I hope people see how you treat people and refrain from investing further

Hi gweigster,

Please note that as mentioned above more than 30 people received social media bounty.

Also please note people in other categories (blog, signature, translation) also received bounty.

Why was this minimum set? Just as Signature campaign participants were required to wear the signature continuously and to write constructive posts and just as the blog campaign articles were rated on quality and blog popularity, the social media entries needed to be evaluated based on the consistency of the support and constructiveness of the comments.

Thank you for your consideration!

Activity: 572
Merit: 106
Only 30 of 1844 people, judging by the spreadsheet, will receive tokens for a social campaign!) This is a real deception! It's good that there are a minority in this forum of such deceivers.

Hi De_nis,

We are sorry that you feel that way, but please refrain from using abusive language and slanders!

All of the people who qualified for the social media bounty worked really hard to promote the project, so calling them deceivers is not tasteful at all.

On the other hand worth nothing is that from the people with total stakes above 0 around 140-150 participants have not even entered their ETH address.

And last but not least I have to point out that although not a majority more than 30 people have qualified for and received their bounty reward tokens.

30 people? are you proud of this?
Close to no one got rewarded for promoting your coin. Can you at least tell what drove you to this decision?
Why even start a bounty campaign?
At least you reached your goals, but I hope people see how you treat people and refrain from investing further

Hi De_nis,

Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Activity: 1060
Merit: 4
Hello why I didn't receive any tokens?  (in bountyportals it says 90 stakes for twitter bounty)

here's my data:
bitcointalk username   tamango
bitcointalk profile link   https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tamango-1159276
twitter username: @CesareCorso   
twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/CesareCorso   
twitteraudit:https://www.twitteraudit.com/CesareCorso   

ETH ADDRESS:
0x8fBBd2D8F8DD69bf277affBb628474985bf5072D

Hi tamango,

Please note that for the social media bounty campaign (which includes Twitter) only those with stakes above 310 will receive their bounty tokens. 
So having total stakes 90, unfortunately, you don't qualify.

Why was this minimum set? Just as Signature campaign participants were required to wear the signature continuously and to write constructive posts and just as the blog campaign articles were rated on quality and blog popularity, the social media entries needed to be evaluated based on the consistency of the support and constructiveness of the comments.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Hello why I didn't receive any tokens?  (in bountyportals it says 90 stakes for twitter bounty)

here's my data:
bitcointalk username   tamango
bitcointalk profile link   https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tamango-1159276
twitter username: @CesareCorso   
twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/CesareCorso   
twitteraudit:https://www.twitteraudit.com/CesareCorso   

ETH ADDRESS:
0x8fBBd2D8F8DD69bf277affBb628474985bf5072D

What you are talking about does not change the fact that for your benefit many have done a job, but those who did not do it for your words. I'm not involved in any bounty project for your or another manager's appreciation, we're all here for benefits. Be careful to overlook reality and think that it matters to us. It is late and useless. Good luck.

Hello again eprocent,

Thank you for sharing your opinion and still respecting the other side. Good luck to you too!
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

Hi eprocent,

This information was posted here in the original eGold bounty campaign announcement post.
It was a miscommunication from our side that this information was not also disclosed in bounty portals.
Thank you again for your understanding and consideration!

What I am writing to you here is not about the rewards or the value of the tokens I should have received from you, but about the necessary honesty among us. When we have done our daily work to promote your project, but you do not assume the responsibility for payment and you speak to me as an excuse in terms of "miscommunication" by calling my understanding and consideration, I would not accept this manner as good treatment about as partners in promoting your project. For me and all other bounty hunters that worked here without rewards, sincerely this is very inacceptable. Anyway, I sincerely wish you great success as a project. Good luck.

Hi eprocent,

Please note that the bounty portal was chosen to automate the counting process. We have not used the bounty portal as an information channel in any instance.
The whole bounty campaign was announced and maintained here.

Nevertheless, your good wishes and support at the end mean a lot to us, thank you again and wish you all the best in the future endeavours!

What you are talking about does not change the fact that for your benefit many have done a job, but those who did not do it for your words. I'm not involved in any bounty project for your or another manager's appreciation, we're all here for benefits. Be careful to overlook reality and think that it matters to us. It is late and useless. Good luck.
Activity: 1060
Merit: 4

Hi eprocent,

This information was posted here in the original eGold bounty campaign announcement post.
It was a miscommunication from our side that this information was not also disclosed in bounty portals.

What I am writing to you here is not about the rewards or the value of the tokens I should have received from you, but about the necessary honesty among us. When we have done our daily work to promote your project, but you do not assume the responsibility for payment and you speak to me as an excuse in terms of "miscommunication" by calling my understanding and consideration, I would not accept this manner as good treatment about as partners in promoting your project. For me and all other bounty hunters that worked here without rewards, sincerely this is very inacceptable. Anyway, I sincerely wish you great success as a project. Good luck.

Hi eprocent,

Please note that the bounty portal was chosen to automate the counting process. We have not used the bounty portal as an information channel in any instance.
The whole bounty campaign was announced and maintained here.

Nevertheless, your good wishes and support at the end mean a lot to us, thank you again and wish you all the best in the future endeavours!
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Spreadsheets are updated here

There were total 2 973 168. 884 tokens sold of which 2% are 59 463.37768 EGL tokens. Which are distributed in these campaign in the following order

Signature campaign: 25% of 2% EGL Tokens (7432.92221)
Social media campaign: 35% of 2% EGL Tokens (20812.18)
Translation campaign: 20% of 2% EGL Tokens (11892.67554)
Blog campaign: 20% of 2% EGL Tokens (11892.67554)

All the spreadsheets are updated and locked for new changes

Blog: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ourB52qmKIMe9_-hXJBvI0kqkIBVUatSTkf7Wts3HWA/edit?usp=sharing
Translation: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPGdz2mHjfyxiq0a2I2aFc8nO59vO5GmY6yIzviYqQo/edit?usp=sharing
Signature: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lSoCo4sVrbLZmrwlZFrN_NDPQ9-BrA5v_ATqhdMbvNk/edit?usp=sharing
Social media: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bHbqr0Hy_ziEguSMhtD1igcKPk8mvw9Wg3sbATfxHtU/edit?usp=sharing

I'll send the spreadsheet to the team for tokens distribution tomorrow.

Regards
BountyPortals

Hello mister irfan_pak10. How about my stakes in social media campaign. You dont include me in this social media spreadsheets. In bountyportal I have 173.50 Stakes. What happend?

P.S. In other 2 or 3 old ended campaigns you dont pay me until now the rewards. Why? You can explain?

Hi eprocent,  

Please note that only those with total stakes above 310 in the eGold bounty portal will qualify to receive their social media tokens.  

As far as the other campaigns go please discuss them in their respective threads. Thank you for your consideration!

I have not seen and not read any conditions for the accumulation of a minimum 310 of stakes to qualify for reward. In bountyplatform, these conditions were not specified for egold, which is why I consider this abusive, not accepting it. I do not care about a few coins from this bounty, probably worth a few dollars, but it's not fair for someone to support your project and than you and irfan treat us like that. I hope you understand what I'm saying here.

Hi eprocent,

this is SCAM comrades. What kind of nonsense, pay only to those who earned 310 or more bets. Only SCAM could come up with this. I hope that karma overtakes you.

Hi opium,

Please refrain yourself from abusive language!

Our team is constantly working on realizing the project's roadmap.

Everyone is welcome to check out Buff88 the first eSports betting website that will integrate eGold.
Im not asking about the qualify to receive token,
Im asking why everybody not receive token for what they do?...

We are working here, and every work must be paid.
If team were working with qualification, team must do it before the job start. Then its all called requirement.

Teu bener lah proyek teh.

Hi nduvan,

Thank you for your good intentions and desire to look out for everybody in the community!
Please note that this condition for the social media campaign was set in place after taking into account the conditions for the other campaigns - translation, blog, and signature.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
this is SCAM comrades. What kind of nonsense, pay only to those who earned 310 or more bets. Only SCAM could come up with this. I hope that karma overtakes you.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Im not asking about the qualify to receive token,
Im asking why everybody not receive token for what they do?...

We are working here, and every work must be paid.
If team were working with qualification, team must do it before the job start. Then its all called requirement.

Teu bener lah proyek teh.
Pages:
Jump to: