Author

Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 107. (Read 82853 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
hi dev please update my rank to be full member. i am #96 on signature spreadsheet.thank you
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Join the signature campaign Dev. thanks you.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Your bounty stakes will be calculated at the end of the bounty. (Spreadsheet will be updated at the end)

Keep working, very soon we will be releasing good news regarding to the bounty.
Activity: 882
Merit: 457
This is good project... im joined and support for this project. Good luck dev
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Centra Tech Tokens spendable beginning Q1 2018
As Centra Tech advances in its ICO period, major changes have been made to speed up the process of accepting Centra Tokens as form of supported payment to the Centra Card & Wallet app.

thats sound good
Activity: 658
Hi, I joined the signature campaign sir.
Activity: 262
waiting the signature bounty update!
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                            Centra Tech ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET     https://icotracker.net/project/centra
                                                               https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/897935802100928512

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Hello dev, i have participated in Blog / Media Bounty
Activity: 216
Good project, I follow.
may always successful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
This project seems to be very encouraging. The site says that full control over assets, converting them at market value in fiat, is used without any fees! Smiley
Activity: 98
Bключилcя в Twitter кoмпaнию. Зaдyмкa интepecнaя, a чтo ecть кoнкypeнты, тaк этo дaжe лyчшe. Бyдeт cтимyл для paбoты. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
great project
joined facebook campaign
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
When will you update spreadsheet?
Thanks!
5 days from it seems to be updated, I have issues about the change of spreadsheet and dev gives information that spreadsheet will be updated 5 days ahead or on Monday,
Activity: 784
I have signed up for a signature campaign. Please delete my list at number 107 because i entered wrong (I wear avatar) Thanks
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
When will you update spreadsheet?
Thanks!
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I joined to the signature campaign Dev. Hopefully Centra project successful.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
What about the new ANN of the Centra? Is it working? Please give the link Smiley
And what about Centra tech winners? Its interesting information for everybody!

The ANN is not yet ready I guess as it was said on telegram they are going to have it ready by today hopefully.

Also for your questions about the raffle winner, it is still in progress and the winner details will be announced on 18th on facebook.
Activity: 686
What about the new ANN of the Centra? Is it working? Please give the link Smiley
And what about Centra tech winners? Its interesting information for everybody!
Activity: 216
Merit: 103
this project is pretty good ,the dev was active in slack!
Jump to: