Author

Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 110. (Read 82853 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Hi bounty manager, i'm joined Facebook campaign, how about status, aproved or reject?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
i just joined social media twitter and facebook bounty campaign.
Activity: 364
Joined slack Bounty. Best of luck with the Project.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
This project if not exactly the same as monaco card.tapi centra will still be better because the total supply of tokens is not too much. Hope this project ico succeed
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Yes, thank you, mate. I read the rules, I know about next week )
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Bounty still working?  Huh
Why not calculated in spreadsheet? Also I wrote to you about change of my Rank.... Can you change please?

Bounty is Open for anyone!
I've received your PM, if you have read the rules then you should see that your rank in spreadsheet will be changed starting from next week.
Stakes will be calculated at the end of the campaign.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Bounty still working?  Huh
Why not calculated in spreadsheet? Also I wrote to you about change of my Rank.... Can you change please?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Because of the locked thread, people should not be afraid.

The project is going just perfect and lots of discussions are happening in Slack and in Telegram.

This Tuesday (after 2 days) the new ANN will be announced, stay tuned.

Those that want to change the address, just send me a PM.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Are the troubles go away from Centra? In the beginning some people do not believe in this project... But now it looks great))

any update about this project?
why  the ann thread was lock ?
any question about this project?

it looks died now! no manager update and answer question

According to this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/old-2068876 looks like scam. Their CEO and Cofounder is awesome, they are rich  to do plastic surgery for this project, i mean always change their photo.

I don't like anyone who want to rich by scamming people. Quit from campaign and flagged as scam
Activity: 364
Joined telegram, tried to join slack but link is not working.
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
it looks died now! no manager update and answer question
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
any update about this project?
why  the ann thread was lock ?
any question about this project?
Activity: 183
I have joined social media bounty campaign and also slack & telegram bounty as well ......i think this project is so good and go to the moon in ico.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The blue card is all given by anyone who participates in ico? When will they be sent? I want this card.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Are the troubles go away from Centra? In the beginning some people do not believe in this project... But now it looks great))
Activity: 210
Well I joined the raffle via facebook only. I have no hope of winning but no harm trying. Best of luck to everyone who is like me. Best man wins.
Activity: 686
I would like to win one the Centra Card & Cash$ !!! https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-raffle-giveaways-81df10a69699
I have watched all of the Centra videos. They inspire a great hope the fact that this project will exceed all Wink
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Joined Facebook, telegram, slack bounty. Thank you
Activity: 560
Interesting, but also give bonuses on ico? Or are they over? I heard that there was something prolonged bonuses for a few days
Activity: 686
This project is really significant! Just imagine, its collected over 10 million dollars at the moment. I think, it only gets better. Good luck! Smiley
Jump to: