Author

Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 112. (Read 82853 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Just dropping by to see how all my fell Bounty Participants are doing! We are pushing strong! Let's continue to make this great!
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Can the Centra card support the world as a pay tool?
it's more better to made more guys use this
Activity: 1050
I am interested and join the bounty twitter ,, I will support your project to completion, hopefully this project can achieve maximum results and in accordance with a well-organized plan ..
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
I have joined the facebook bounty campaign sir. I hope i will be qualified. Thank you and good luck to all of us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Well done boys Collection of money is more 8,000,000 $ This is great news! Good teams, Good luck with your work
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
join in the bounty,where the table for Facebook?

She is at the beginning of this topic.
Merit: 256
Tell me! I filled out the twitter and facebook form 2 weeks ago. Now I look I've disappeared from the table and from twitter and facebook. Why can not I be removed?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
join in the bounty,where the table for Facebook?
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Does the number of stacks depend on the number of retweets?
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Bounty Manager
Joined blog company. Thank you Centra! Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I would like is there any video or information about the Centra team? I dont find anything... Who are the managers? Its really interesting to know for all of us. Please, give it. Thankyou!
Activity: 238
Joined social media campaign
Activity: 462
join fb/twitter bounty
thanks
Activity: 278
any update about the Ann thread?
why it's locked?
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
This project is running long enough ,, maybe I still have a chance to join after finished doing some of my tasks and I will come back ,, hope your project is growing and more and more investors are interested in your project ..
Activity: 686
Today its a good new - Centra get a FREE centra card Wink  I plan to get it. I mean its nice to have Visa, Mastercsrd & Centra! This project seems to be very hopeful. I believe in them
Activity: 258
not update about thread ,and I can't see any respond in slack!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
This project is very promising .. i join bounty twitter .. i will support this project to finish .. hope this project is successful and growing .. good luck dev
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Why in the signature campaign counted only half of the participants?  Undecided
Jump to: