Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 65. (Read 82853 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Congratulations on the success of ICO. I read the tokens will be distributed within eight weeks, I participated in the facebook bounty campaign so we would be paid to the last but I will have patience
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Congrats on successful completion of the ICO, I think there are many people waiting for the ICO to complete because this campaign is a very long campaign. I hope team should deliver the card as fast as possible to the investors.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
Announcement

Alright guys, you made a fantastic job helping Centra reach its goal!

The distribution will take in total of 8 weeks!

But my priority is signature campaign which I'm near to finish, some people made additional houndreds of posts which I appreciate it!

I'm expecting the rewards firstly to go to signature participants (which you can be free then to change the signatures), then with translations, medias... and the last ones will be twitter and facebook which will take a little bit longer than others because of the number of participants!

Don't change the signature until I make an announcement about it, if you change/remove it you may get disqualified!

Edit: All rank upgrades (those who sent pm or posted here and those that forgot to tell) are being handled as well as the address changes. Dont worry.

I want to thank everyone being part of Centra's bounty campaign!

Thank you,
SmartIphone
Congrats to Centra team they have finished the ico was successful and thanks to campaign manager making quick update about distribute of bounty. We will hope the spreadsheet counting will going to update soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Announcement

But my priority is signature campaign which I'm near to finish, some people made additional houndreds of posts which I appreciate it!

I'm expecting the rewards firstly to go to signature participants (which you can be free then to change the signatures), then with translations, medias... and the last ones will be twitter and facebook which will take a little bit longer than others because of the number of participants!

Don't change the signature until I make an announcement about it, if you change/remove it you may get disqualified!

Edit: All rank upgrades (those who sent pm or posted here and those that forgot to tell) are being handled as well as the address changes. Dont worry.

Thank you,
SmartIphone

thank you very for the inform sir. and hoping for the fair reflect in the final count spreadsheet. Cheers!!!
Activity: 532
Congratulations to Centra Team for  successful ICO. Looking forward to the bounty rewards.
Activity: 434
Please update the signature information, now I'm a member, I updated my signature. Thank you.
Please Update
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Announcement

Thank you,
SmartIphone

For 8 weeks in the tweeter all advertising (retweet - tweet) will disappear, how will you count?

I bet he would be counting it in subsequent days after the signature campaign count is done.You will have to wait for further instructions from him on this.
Activity: 196
Announcement

Thank you,
SmartIphone

Thanyou very much sir, its ok if social media is the last for distributing, we will wait until the distribution is successful

Cheers!! 🍻🍻🍻
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Announcement

Thank you,
SmartIphone

For 8 weeks in the tweeter all advertising (retweet - tweet) will disappear, how will you count?
Activity: 448
Merit: 115
Congratulations, Centra team!
Waiting for counting bounty
Activity: 742
Merit: 116
This is not normal attitude towards bounties - to those who helped in the advertising of the project so that you collected so much!  300 retweets is almost a third of the tweeter and now it turns out nothing will be counted?  Because everything disappears in 8 weeks?  Such advertising was with you with the stars, such fees are huge.  And those who helped you 2 months - nothing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 101
What are you doing, guys? What kind attitude? No posts will be left by that time. That is, you are affectionately deceiving, but no matter how you deceive, or how to understand it? Really, everywhere, where the famous heads like Willis with the situation concerning the Trust bank are shining, everywhere everything is slipping into the scum? Mayweather is the scum to?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Announcement

Thank you,
SmartIphone

What does it mean that "near to finish"? Few days? You made a good job mate, hope everything goes well.  Wink Cool
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
So, Centra campaigns is officially finished?
Activity: 278
if we can change our signature now,I am pretty active  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Announcement

Thank you,
SmartIphone

Thank you for the praise for the project participants and I hope it will go smoothly with what to expect. I strongly support this project Wink
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Hi, please update my rank from jr. Member to Member. Thanks 

Devs,

Just recently checked my rank and there's no update yet.

Kindly update my status from jr. Member to Member.

Thanks

Devs,/Manager,

Please update my rank from jr. Member to member.

Thanks a lot

The project was very successful, thanks for the amazing team behind this project.

Some updates were posted already.

I hope to FINALLY SEE some updates in the spreadsheet. I've been posting a lot of messages and do some PM's ABOUT MY RANK but sad to say, i did not received any update or changes about my request.

I hope the managers finally see my comments here since September 15.

THANK YOU!

I think they going updated the ranks of the participant who participated on Centra campaign, But now they pending to update all the bounty reward giving to the many participant joining in the campaign.
Activity: 420
Announcement

Thank you,
SmartIphone

Thank you so much sir.  Please don't forget to check my rank. It was updated last Sept 12.

Thank you
Activity: 420
Hi, please update my rank from jr. Member to Member. Thanks 

Devs,

Just recently checked my rank and there's no update yet.

Kindly update my status from jr. Member to Member.

Thanks

Devs,/Manager,

Please update my rank from jr. Member to member.

Thanks a lot

The project was very successful, thanks for the amazing team behind this project.

Some updates were posted already.

I hope to FINALLY SEE some updates in the spreadsheet. I've been posting a lot of messages and do some PM's ABOUT MY RANK but sad to say, i did not received any update or changes about my request.

I hope the managers finally see my comments here since September 15.

THANK YOU!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Announcement

Thank you,
SmartIphone
Pages:
Jump to: