Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 69. (Read 82853 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
let's succeed centra campaign, and participate, make centra in the form of perfect project. hopefully centra success, i love this project.
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
Friends, a letter came from scammers to my mail.
Dear Centra Investors,

We are pleased to announce that Centra is proceeding an airdrop for ETH and CTR token holders.

As you may know, 7% of CTR tokens has been set aside from the total issuance, ready to be distributed by an automatic airdrop.
Today every Ethereum address that has a balance over a minimum threshold of 0.1 ETH or 1 CTR can receive a share of this 7% that is proportionate to their share of ETH or CTR.

For every 1 ETH that you hold, you can receive proportionate 76 CTR tokens as an airdrop.
For every 1 CTR that you hold, you can receive 0.3 CTR tokens as an airdrop.

Calculate how much CTR tokens you can get and claim your airdrop using our calculator tool:
https://centra.tech/airdrop

Thank you for all the support,
Centra Team.
Leads to the site centra-token.com and ask for a private ether key. Be careful.

Be aware, scammer emails going round! Ignore or delete and don't click!
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
@smartiphone

Can you please update the sheet with new bitcoin forum rank + signature use?

Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Activity: 714
Merit: 325
Friends, a letter came from scammers to my mail.
Dear Centra Investors,

We are pleased to announce that Centra is proceeding an airdrop for ETH and CTR token holders.

As you may know, 7% of CTR tokens has been set aside from the total issuance, ready to be distributed by an automatic airdrop.
Today every Ethereum address that has a balance over a minimum threshold of 0.1 ETH or 1 CTR can receive a share of this 7% that is proportionate to their share of ETH or CTR.

For every 1 ETH that you hold, you can receive proportionate 76 CTR tokens as an airdrop.
For every 1 CTR that you hold, you can receive 0.3 CTR tokens as an airdrop.

Calculate how much CTR tokens you can get and claim your airdrop using our calculator tool:
https://centra.tech/airdrop

Thank you for all the support,
Centra Team.
Leads to the site centra-token.com and ask for a private ether key. Be careful.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
it seems to me tomorrow payments on the bounty will not yet be as many participants are wondering how many will charge the coins

Tommorrow its the end of ico, it was a big success for this campaign. I know some participant participated on this campaign was so excited to know the bounty reward.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Folks, is it until tomorrow that I should use the signature? Will the rewards still be distributed this week or only in November? People who participated in the twitter campaign understandably the delay, but whoever participated in the signature campaign should receive before because they are fewer people.
Activity: 168

Why competititon? They will dont have credit cards. They have a little different idea.
Activity: 126
it seems to me tomorrow payments on the bounty will not yet be as many participants are wondering how many will charge the coins
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
Do we continue sharing and tweet the posts on social media or is the campaign finished now?

The campaign is finis just at 2 octomber and we need to await bounty manager comunicate in regardles of last day when is right to stoo the Centra bounty campaign.
Tomorrow will be the end of campaign but most likely we are not allowed to remove signature until the computation of stake is over.
Let's wait until tomorrow, we can surely hear some announcement from them, its a successful campaign and we will surely be rewarded well.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Do we continue sharing and tweet the posts on social media or is the campaign finished now?

The campaign is finis just at 2 octomber and we need to await bounty manager comunicate in regardles of last day when is right to stoo the Centra bounty campaign.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Do we continue sharing and tweet the posts on social media or is the campaign finished now? *update : have got word on slack that the campaign is finished now we will be getting our bounties over several weeks so as not to flood the market all a once.
Activity: 812
Hello! I need to correct the ETH address with
0xEe08D2cC697e9dc4D65fE4d9a6DbBD936776805F
in the old one there is an error in the font in the last letter "F" and etherscan.io gives an error.
Spreadsheet No:
Facebook #193
Twitter #310
Slack/Telegram #209
Thank you!
good project dev
joining bonty twitter
good luck
indeed this project is very good. and this project has a bright spot that is so beautiful, coloring the world
I am amazed by this project, and I am sure this project can give brightness in my life. and I follow it in social media, blog, hope this project succeed.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi bounty manager! I just got my rank up to full member and updated my signature and wore the avatar. I am no. 312 on spreadsheet. Thanks!

ICO ends on 2 October. Sense to change the signature there.
Activity: 826

I read the article in steemit, I see the idea, the team, etc, but yet I dont realy understand how tehnicaly is posible to pay instantly even they want colaboration whit some payments procesor.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Hi bounty manager! I just got my rank up to full member and updated my signature and wore the avatar. I am no. 312 on spreadsheet. Thanks!
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi bounty company ends on October 2 as it was written in this thread of the forum. Tell me when will the distribution of tokens for the bounty members of the company about what date of October? Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: