Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 66. (Read 82853 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
thanks for the update dev, looking for it!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Announcement
Around 24 hours left for completing your posts, follow the rules, do NOT spam, make quality posts.
Many users have completed the minimum of 50 posts but there are some that haven't reached yet!

Do not remove the signature until I announce to remove.

Signature campaign is my priority and it will be finished counting the first one!
I think in few days maximum it will be finished.

Take care and be careful from scammers, we never ask for private key!

Thank you!
Hello manager . I ask you to pay attention that I have long asked you to change the information about my rank in the spreadsheet.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21893945
Activity: 126
For all Centra bounty hunters out there. Here's an update for all of us:

Good news, so that means bounty manager will fast track the computation of stakes.
The team are doing a great job, thanks for valuing the bounty hunters.

I am happy CENTRA made this decision as it will lessen the effect of all the bounty dumpers. I don't mind waiting for my bounties as it will be more valuable to me and I am saving my CTR anyway and not dumping.  Smiley

This is a good news for the centra participant, waiting for the payment every friday.
It was so nice to have a project like centra i hope it have again in the coming future.

I think the bounty program was successful, the team did an excellent job, we want to be successful in development and worthy bounty rewards
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
wow still have to be patient. but very lucky for the signature campaign participants, because they are in priority.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
opensea nft indra95
Succes full for centra token wait for distrisbution ,i lucky joined bounty campaign centra ,good luck for centra and dev
Activity: 420
Thank you centra tech team for doing a great job.
Activity: 392
Indonesian Translator

NICE to hear this news..
qiuck update from bounty manager...thank you sir
Activity: 154

Good news, so that means bounty manager will fast track the computation of stakes.

I am happy CENTRA made this decision as it will lessen the effect of all the bounty dumpers. I don't mind waiting for my bounties as it will be more valuable to me and I am saving my CTR anyway and not dumping.  Smiley

This is a good news for the centra participant, waiting for the payment every friday.
It was so nice to have a project like centra i hope it have again in the coming future.

Bounty is over welldone everone (:

wow i like this project , yeah bounty its over for new participation . because centra has success ICO and now waiting calculation of stakes
Activity: 602
Merit: 120
Bounty is over welldone everone (:
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Good time to get some tokens from centra. I was expecting a successful project as everything showed.
Let's get this little from the bounty and add to our tokens:D
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Bounty Manager
Good project and bounty. Wait distribution tokens and big profits to all Smiley Thank you!
Hi, please update my rank from jr. Member to Member. Thanks 

Devs,

Just recently checked my rank and there's no update yet.

Kindly update my status from jr. Member to Member.

Thanks

Devs,/Manager,

Please update my rank from jr. Member to member.

Thanks a lot
Activity: 196
Thank to dev. Finaly successful ICO .
Devs/Manager,

Please update my status. I am #211 in the spreadsheet from jr. Member to member.

Thank you
Activity: 89
I wish development and success to the team, we are looking forward to the distribution of bounty
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Congratulations !!!
It was good ICO with a lot of famous promoters and very good team.
I´m happy to be with you during this weeks.
Waiting for finals and wish you good luck!

Activity: 132
Congratulations on the completion of the ICO, waiting for the accrual of tokens! Wink
Activity: 132
Пoздpaвляю c зaвepшeниeм ICO, ждeм нaчиcлeний тoкeнoв!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Good News, ICO has ended successfully Congratulations Centra

Bounties are going to be paid over 8 weeks to protect price!
Pages:
Jump to: