Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ENDED] Taklimakan:Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 51. (Read 12900 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
What does the course should contain to be published?
lectures, some educational material, videos - just turn your imagination on
isn’t lecture considered as an individual way to earn? i see the rules says course+1 lecture
oh, I see now, but it also says description Smiley it’s so few stakes for such a great piece of work
I have many followers, so it’s quite probable I’ll get reward for views
then it’s really great if you have subscribers on youtube also, it’d be great to earn there also
Activity: 33
isn’t lecture considered as an individual way to earn? i see the rules says course+1 lecture
oh, I see now, but it also says description Smiley it’s so few stakes for such a great piece of work
I have many followers, so it’s quite probable I’ll get reward for views
Activity: 32

the idea is really awesome, but I guess it’s not so easy to provide paid content, I don’t see huge activity to gain many subscribers

Just do your job well, as you see the number of people who join the platform increase every day, it’s already around 9k. Do you need millions?
but many of them are just for bounty, don’t you think so?
if there’s a possibility to earn after that, so no, I don’t think so
Activity: 26

the idea is really awesome, but I guess it’s not so easy to provide paid content, I don’t see huge activity to gain many subscribers

Just do your job well, as you see the number of people who join the platform increase every day, it’s already around 9k. Do you need millions?
but many of them are just for bounty, don’t you think so?

As I see see this platform is for crypto enthusiasts but also I see there odd topics like poems or exercises. The content isn’t moderated?
It’s. But if you have a blog you can choose any theme that you want and write what you want, if it’s not forbidden lol
but poems and crypto? so why the platform called about cryptocurrency is anyone can post any shit
It’s for crypto indeed but if you want to be a blogger you can promote your blog here, no matter the theme is, gain subscribers, rating and after bouty provide paid content
Hm, I didn’t note that, thanks. how much subscribers should I have to provide paid content? I’m interested in trading
It will be known in the next months after bounty I guess, you can provide trading services
As I see see this platform is for crypto enthusiasts but also I see there odd topics like poems or exercises. The content isn’t moderated?
It’s. But if you have a blog you can choose any theme that you want and write what you want, if it’s not forbidden lol
but poems and crypto? so why the platform called about cryptocurrency is anyone can post any shit
It’s for crypto indeed but if you want to be a blogger you can promote your blog here, no matter the theme is, gain subscribers, rating and after bouty provide paid content
Hm, I didn’t note that, thanks. how much subscribers should I have to provide paid content? I’m interested in trading
It will be known in the next months after bounty I guess, you can provide trading services
Pages:
Jump to: